Low FPS on high end pc

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Low FPS on high end pc

So the cbt started i download the game and started to play only to notice my frames drop in city to almost 18 when lots of people are around.
    My rig is gtx 1070 , 16 GB ram and i7 4790k shouldnt be a problem. Any help?

Check in your bios if you switched from igpu to pcie as main, it is possible that mu might be trying to use your igpu instead of your graphics card.

I have a 1080 at home, once I get there and get to test the game, I'll let you know if mine is working fine or not. go into nvidia experience and update the drivers, if that doesn't work, try clean installing it.

If mine has low fps and so does yours, then we can blame webzen lol

Comment

My PC is also way stronger than the recommended specs, but in the Town I also have low FPS, and I also usually don't have 50-60 smooth FPS in the low populated, out of the city areas. I think its because atm there is only 1 server, so there are a lot of people at the same place that makes mass FPS drop on every spec. We have to keep in mind that the game is in CBT right now, so they have time to fix FPS problems until the release

Comment

i7 6700k, GTX 1070, Highest quality
        165fps everywhere, in city drops to 40-60.
        Still ok, but looks like some CPU bottleneck.

Comment

lol i have a GTX 760 and the game run like crap...

i5-2320 3ghz Quadcore
          GTX 760
          16Gbs of ram

How the hell ain't i getting higher than 30(i ain't even at 30 to be honest -_-) ?

Comment

Welcome to the new era of mmos....with stupid devs who can't tweak the engine properly.
            Good luck telling them to fix the engine.
            Some area of the games(usually starter ones got 50+). Atm i'm lvl 35+ where is fire on ground ,fire on mobs particles over particles bam 16-20fps
            In cities well 17fps when it's full. 27fps when it's normal
            In tower after 20-30wave don';t remember i was playing with 7fps same as my team.we all died because of that.
            When i first started was so happy was running smooth..finally an mmo that works great and well optimized now i changed my mind.If they wont fix this bye bye.
            FX 8300 3.6ghz-4.0ghz
            HD6790

Restarted the client.Now at that 35+ area i got 40-60fps.Is there any memory leak?Cause this explains the tower fps drops after certain waves.

Comment

Originally posted by Doomexe View Post
              Welcome to the new era of mmos....with stupid devs who can't tweak the engine properly.
              Some area of the games(usually starter ones got 50+). Atm i'm lvl 35+ where is fire on ground ,fire on mobs particles over particles bam 16-20fps
              In tower after 20-30wave don';t remember i was playing with 7fps same as my team.we all died because of that.
              When i first started was so happy was running smooth..finally an mmo that works great and well optimized now i changed my mind.If they wont fix this bye bye.
              FX 8300 3.6ghz-4.0ghz
              HD6790

excuse webzen for not being able to poor millons of dollars to optimize to run on your POS for a F2P game.

Comment

• Doomexe
                Doomexe commented
                Editing a comment
                Never go full retard...

Originally posted by Doomexe View Post
              FX 8300 3.6ghz-4.0ghz
              HD6790
              I7 6700k OC - 350$
              GTX 1080 - 750$
              16GB RAM DDR4=100$
              DISC SSD 256GB - 120$
              MONITOR 165HZ +Gsync+IPS+2560x1440P native resoultion - 900$

System fresh, 1 week ago format, newest driver from nvidia.

FPS can drop like crazy. In town i have like 15-30. Outside 60-80 in ultra all details in 1440P resolution.

Reading recommanded requirments its huge fail. What this game present with graphic/gameplay/physic, GTX 1080 + my other component should run this game stable in resolution 4k in 165FPS in ultra.

Game is broken. Optimization sux like in first version muonline where was CAP for 24FPS like in some retarded console PS1 ETC.

Some one gonna fix this bull sh3it or not enough money and time for do it?

Comment

• Doomexe
                Doomexe commented
                Editing a comment
                Well you run pretty well this game 60-80fps.
                Towns are towns, in every mmorpg towns are the fps killer.Especially neverwinter lol.
                Well welcome to Unreal engine 3.Hope they fix this soon...

• Grarant
                Grarant commented
                Editing a comment
                Intel I5
                8GB ddr
                game run from SSD
                GF GTX660M

All OK !

Please don't blame it on Unreal Engine. The Unreal Tournament 3 proved that it's not a matter of engine. It is bad implementation of Unreal Engine. There are many different games which doesn't have such shit performance and they are using UE3. Games that actually use UE and have shit peformance are: Mu Legend, Tera, Neverwinter. I checked MSI AFTERBURNER and... In the city the game uses 30% of gpu, < 50% CPU and provides shit fps even though it has still plenty raw power to use.

Comment

Originally posted by Plmnbv1 View Post
                Please don't blame it on Unreal Engine. The Unreal Tournament 3 proved that it's not a matter of engine. It is bad implementation of Unreal Engine. There are many different games which doesn't have such shit performance and they are using UE3. Games that actually use UE and have shit peformance are: Mu Legend, Tera, Neverwinter. I checked MSI AFTERBURNER and... In the city the game uses 30% of gpu, < 50% CPU and provides shit fps even though it has still plenty raw power to use.
                Anything more to say?

GPU from 1 month ago for around 800$ and another high end setup sounds like its not enough for MU LEGEND.

Why in Crysis 3 (fantastic graphic) People with high-end config, like 2x titan pascal (3000$) got stable 120+ FPS?

Where graphic is better. IN MU LEGEND or in CRYSIS 3?

eot

Comment

Its cool and all you guys have good pc and stuff but you have to take in consideration that this is still a beta test not a full release.

Back when Runes of Magic was a popular game amongst F2P gamers, people with decent computers (GTX 280 and stuff) got poor performance because the game was not well optimized enough, same happens now with h1z1, the game is out for like 2 or 3 years and my PC cant run it well enough.

Will they optimize the game? Probably, lets wait and see, as long as the fps issues are not gameplay breaking try to bare with it.

That is all I can say and i hope you look at this from a diferent angle.

Have fun and sorry for my clunky english.

Comment

Can somebody please give some advice on how you guys tweak the game through your Nvidia GPU?

Comment

Shooter's engine for MMO ftw. Same problem got TERA, even more.

Comment

Turning off shadows in town really help alot. Hope the developers will further optimise the game

Im using gtx 970 16gb ram i5-6500 with 2k screen.

Comment

I have to ask when you guys First start playing the game do you have FPS issues if not then Consider Something if you will Memory Leak Issues they know there are issues and This is why it is a CBT i am sure Things will be fixed be for Launch of the game. We are here to test and give Feed back, No need to belittle The Dev's they are hard at work finding fixes so stay calm.

Comment

Working...
                          X