This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Glukopitor
    started a topic The first Global CBT has started!

The first Global CBT has started!

Hello Mutizens,

Today is a very special day: #MU_Legend_CBT1 has just started!

Our MU Legend community has seen huge growth since the beginning of the second Korean CBT, and we are very proud to be starting this new chapter in the history of MU together with you.

Keep in mind that this is our first beta, not an official release in disguise. We really want to hear your feedback and suggestions. In that perspective, we are inviting you to our weekly events dedicated to your "Double EXP" of the game: EXPeriences and EXPectations! There might also be a few hiccups, but that's to be expected in a beta. If you encounter an issue, have a look on our forums.

If you are new to the continent of MU, fear not! While the game is difficult to master, you will quickly understand the way it works. We've prepared some awesome guides and also have this great 7-minute video, presenting the plot, classes, and even some of the game features!

If you want to join the community, like our Facebook page to hear the latest news, or join our forums to discuss with fellow MU fans!

Are you ready to enter the continent of MU?
    • Download the client here.
    • Select your server region (America or Europe).
    You can check on the forums which region your friends and guildmates have chosen, or just to find the one with the best population for you.

Missed the pre-registration phase? It's not too late, you can still pre-register for the next beta phase on our website.

Even better: if you find a beta key (on our Facebook page, our MU Legend fanpages, our website partners or from friends), you can instantly get access to the current beta!

Hurry up, you still have until Tuesday the 8th of November to test this beta!

MU Legend Official Website: http://bitly.com/MULegend

• JuicyPeN
    replied
    Guys i have problem , i was registered before CBT started , then i got an email , saying Congratulations your pre-registration was successful to MU Legends first global beta and so on . and there was Written THAT MY WEBZEN ACCOUNT HAS BEEN GRATED TO ACCESS ALL UPCOMING BETAS! i wasnt playing for a while after that but i cant log in know coz it says that my account has not been applied for beta yet wtf?

Leave a comment:

• Zedeath
    replied
    Hello, umm i have a problem, I got the mail saying

"
    Your pre-registration was successful, and we are very excited to welcome you to MU Legend's first Global Beta Test! Your Webzen account has been granted access to all upcoming betas. You will not need any beta key from here onwards, just download the game and start your epic journey!"
    however I downloaded and installed the game but when i try to log in, the next message appears

“Your account has not been approved for the cbt yet. Click “OK” to apply for beta or redeem a CBT key on our website

Leave a comment:

• Lohend
    commented on 's reply
    No information regarding that yet, most likely you can use the same key for CBT2. Stay tuned.

• Aoeurass
    replied
    i just found my beta invite & DL the game on the link only to find out that CBT test ended is there any way to get keys for the next CBT?

Leave a comment:

• 1ahljenon1
    replied
    good day sir why i cant download this game? and im also invited to play this game

Leave a comment:

• Srego
    replied
    Thank you for letting me test play I have enjoyed, I am going to play and waiting for official release. And I hope my feedback would be applied in the game.

Leave a comment:

• Sajonara
    replied
    yes it is.

Leave a comment:

• SpaceWard3n
    replied
    I gotta ask. I got selected for the beta key. It was an amazing experience and I got my Blader till 45-38 Exp/Soul Level. Since the beta is closed and it said I'm not eligible anymore. Is my progress erased?

Leave a comment:

• Mulkero
    commented on 's reply
    This is english forum, so...

• Wexon
    replied
    hello i got an email how i got access now i try to log in into game and its my account is not selected then what now?

Leave a comment:

• Kassskader
    commented on 's reply
    use the translator

• Lohend
    replied
    When can we expect more info regarding the game updates and next CBT or OBT?
    Also in case of CBT2 will there be more people invited to test or is there another way to get a key?

Leave a comment:

• Mulkero
    replied
    And you opinion is, what?
    Write eng, "kassskader".

Leave a comment:

• Kassskader
    commented on 's reply
    ты просто очень и очень глупый ...
Working...
X