Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Love the game, has the same spirit of the old MU. Maybe I change the money vault. Already waiting the official release

Comment

Also i need very bad key wor this beta, i have wait so long, (over 6 year) this game.

Comment

• Kassskader
        Kassskader commented
        Editing a comment
        такого бреда я ещё не слышал.

And you opinion is, what?
      Write eng, "kassskader".

Comment

• Kassskader
        Kassskader commented
        Editing a comment
        use the translator

• Mulkero
        Mulkero commented
        Editing a comment
        This is english forum, so...

When can we expect more info regarding the game updates and next CBT or OBT?
      Also in case of CBT2 will there be more people invited to test or is there another way to get a key?
      Vote with your MONEY! Don't buy broken content

Comment

hello i got an email how i got access now i try to log in into game and its my account is not selected then what now?

Comment

I gotta ask. I got selected for the beta key. It was an amazing experience and I got my Blader till 45-38 Exp/Soul Level. Since the beta is closed and it said I'm not eligible anymore. Is my progress erased?

Comment

yes it is.

Comment

Thank you for letting me test play I have enjoyed, I am going to play and waiting for official release. And I hope my feedback would be applied in the game.

Comment

good day sir why i cant download this game? and im also invited to play this game

Comment

i just found my beta invite & DL the game on the link only to find out that CBT test ended is there any way to get keys for the next CBT?

Comment

• Lohend
                    Lohend commented
                    Editing a comment
                    No information regarding that yet, most likely you can use the same key for CBT2. Stay tuned.

Hello, umm i have a problem, I got the mail saying

"
                  Your pre-registration was successful, and we are very excited to welcome you to MU Legend's first Global Beta Test! Your Webzen account has been granted access to all upcoming betas. You will not need any beta key from here onwards, just download the game and start your epic journey!"
                  however I downloaded and installed the game but when i try to log in, the next message appears

“Your account has not been approved for the cbt yet. Click “OK” to apply for beta or redeem a CBT key on our website

Comment

Guys i have problem , i was registered before CBT started , then i got an email , saying Congratulations your pre-registration was successful to MU Legends first global beta and so on . and there was Written THAT MY WEBZEN ACCOUNT HAS BEEN GRATED TO ACCESS ALL UPCOMING BETAS! i wasnt playing for a while after that but i cant log in know coz it says that my account has not been applied for beta yet wtf?

Comment

Working...
                    X