This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MilkToof View Post
    Will this CBT last until November 8th, or when? Will all the players data be gone then? May I ask, please?
    isnt that obvious? they stated the beta will last 2 weeks, so what do you think will happen after that?

Comment

Would love an beta key to play this game... please please pretty please...

Comment

That recent "Game hack has been detected" problem absolutely killed the game for me. I try to farm my daily batch of gold and gems only to be kicked not even 3 minutes in and then of course the instance count is spent.

You should make it possible for the character to re-login and continue their progress in an instance, say the servers wait for 15-20 minutes and if the player doesn't come back, the character is booted out. As it is done right now, even a single disconnect hurts your daily grind severely.

Comment

Hey Webzen,
          I must say, this beta has been extremely fun so far! It's nearly over, but I've accomplished alot and I think I know how to build my character now.
          I only have one request to ask from you guys please, if possible.... It would be *Really really really* nice to keep our IGNs, I've worked hard on getting mine,
          and I think it could be a nice souvenir due to the fact that I've been here since day 1 to claim it! It would be so bothersome to fight for my IGN with every cbt reset and kinda unfair. I get what you mean with giving everyone an equal chance, but hey, Closed Beta Entries were limited anyways, so there weren't *as many* igns caught. At the very least, if you want to avoid abuse of mules, let us keep one character's name (Of course that I mean that the account should reset to lv 1 with no items, but hey, the ign at least!)
          I would be so grateful if you'd ever just take it under consideration.
          Thanks,
          blizzaru

Comment

3 game days and I am increasingly happy+++

Comment

CBT no rewards for players I guess what about for OBT? most of the MMORPG rewards player who joined their Beta and get rewarded. I hope Webzen consider this too

Comment

Just getting into this game is a f***ing nightmare.
                Along with many others I'm sure, I get the site account setup weeks and weeks ago, apply my beta key (accepted ofc) then eventually download the client.
                I receive the Global invite to CBT, so I open the client, stare incredulously at the screen.
                Username? Password? Never was I told to make such a thing outside of my account name and password for the site.

What the actual f***!?!?

Comment

• D3viLYaN
                  D3viLYaN commented
                  Editing a comment
                  ??? You login into the game using the same acc/pass as the one on the website...facepalm

• Kassskader
                  Kassskader commented
                  Editing a comment
                  ты просто очень и очень глупый ...

has it ended already, I can no longer log in It claims that I need a beta key

Edit: Never mind, so it has closed

Comment

i got this mail Your pre-registration was successful, and we are very excited to welcome you to MU Legend's first Global Beta Test! Your Webzen account has been granted access to all upcoming betas. You will not need any beta key from here onwards, just download the game and start your epic journey!
                  I played a day but now it i can not get in

Comment

• Kassskader
                    Kassskader commented
                    Editing a comment
                    почему ты такой глупый????? бета тест окончен!!!

Why my account is not active again? It asks for CBT again.

Comment

i have the same problem, they ask me for a cbt again

Comment

The game is just super. !!!
                      I very much hope that you will not proceed with the next stage of testing. I would like to look at a larger content. At the current stage, it was revealed not a few mistakes and shortcomings. But I'm sure you can do it. really want to look at how to be implemented PvP guild.
                      I hope that in a couple of weeks you will discover the second phase of testing.
                      I think the game is almost ready for use. It remains only retouch those existing bugs that are already known. I think the game will be incredibly popular.
                      I really liked it.
                      ps. I hope that I will get an invitation to the next stage of testing.

Comment

• Kassskader
                        Kassskader commented
                        Editing a comment
                        почему ты такой глупый????? бета тест окончен!!!!

I was able to login and play last two days ago. However, when I logged in today, its now telling me that my account was never registered for CBT and that I need a beta key to redeem. In other words, I can no longer play because of that. Can you help me with it please?

Comment

because the beta is over !!!

Comment

Originally posted by Henshiro View Post
                          because the beta is over !!!
                          This. Servers are down, beta is over. We have to wait til the next one now.

Comment

Working...
                          X