Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Loving the game!! It is challenging but fun at the same time. The graphics are amazing. Combat is outstanding. Looking forward to many hours of gameplay.

Comment

My first impression was that mu legend is nothing like old mu was.

Comment

• Speranza
        Speranza commented
        Editing a comment
        You joking man!!! i think you dont' play first muonline because her other music. I'm wait this is game and see other game. I SAID MINE YES I LIKE IT AND LOVE THIS IS GAME!!!!!!!!!!And congratulations staff for job!!!!Thank you guys!!!!!
        http://i64.tinypic.com/qx84k3.gif

Will there be a wipe after the beta? I found the game really cool , and wish to play it some more, just to know if i have to wait for open beta or release .. i dont want to waste time playing this great game and have it all taken away cuz of a wipe.. just asking. Otherwise gameplay wise game is spot on , onlything i would like is to have some more zoom out from your char i find it kinda close.

Comment

• Evolvox
        Evolvox commented
        Editing a comment
        That zoom in is just for checking out you character. Otherwise everything looks too small

• Mirkan63
        Mirkan63 commented
        Editing a comment
        Same goes for me
        Feedback from staff would be great
        feels like wasted efforts if yes

giw me key please

Comment

Love it so far but i have a few issues 1. will there be a wipe as soon as this cbt finishes? 2. two weeks seens like a short time to test everything in the game when is the next bt starst 3. will there be a Open beta stage? .
        thats about it i love the game keep on the good work

Comment

OBT coming somewhere in 2017, after korean version (which is coming first quarter 2017)
          prepare a lot of patience ...

Comment

Hey i just saw a YouTube video on the closed beta and decided to try this out is there any tips you guys have to jump into MU?

Comment

Don't get me wrong, I have a closed beta key, but there will be a wipe after the closed beta right? It isn't fair to keep everything, people exploiting bugs, getting advantage over other without keys, please tell me there will be a wipe.

Comment

!QUESTION! Where do I report bug that I ran into while playing? Already saw some minor / medium bugs&glitches, especially with mobs stuck & freezing and also couple of times mobs were invincible.
                Was trying to find bug tracker, but failed. Do I need to make a whole new post, or I can send a bug report ticket somewhere?

So far game looks very promising, heard from people that they rate it better than D3 / PoE

Comment

What will be after 8th of November?

Comment

Will this CBT last until November 8th, or when? Will all the players data be gone then? May I ask, please?

Comment

I downloaded and installed everything fine
                      when load the game the server list appears blank (no server to choose)

Comment

Guys can someone help:it wants me a reedem code to join.....they send me a email that im approved to play .. but when i start the game -want me to selec a region (america/europ) nometter what i chose it send me to inet sait and wants me a reedem code

Comment

Originally posted by Arphenwar View Post
                          I downloaded and installed everything fine
                          when load the game the server list appears blank (no server to choose)
                          Same problem

Comment

We can't see servers... :/

Comment

Working...
                            X