X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The first Global CBT has started!

Hello Mutizens,

Today is a very special day: #MU_Legend_CBT1 has just started!

Our MU Legend community has seen huge growth since the beginning of the second Korean CBT, and we are very proud to be starting this new chapter in the history of MU together with you.

Keep in mind that this is our first beta, not an official release in disguise. We really want to hear your feedback and suggestions. In that perspective, we are inviting you to our weekly events dedicated to your "Double EXP" of the game: EXPeriences and EXPectations! There might also be a few hiccups, but that's to be expected in a beta. If you encounter an issue, have a look on our forums.

If you are new to the continent of MU, fear not! While the game is difficult to master, you will quickly understand the way it works. We've prepared some awesome guides and also have this great 7-minute video, presenting the plot, classes, and even some of the game features!

If you want to join the community, like our Facebook page to hear the latest news, or join our forums to discuss with fellow MU fans!

Are you ready to enter the continent of MU?
    • Download the client here.
    • Select your server region (America or Europe).
    You can check on the forums which region your friends and guildmates have chosen, or just to find the one with the best population for you.

Missed the pre-registration phase? It's not too late, you can still pre-register for the next beta phase on our website.

Even better: if you find a beta key (on our Facebook page, our MU Legend fanpages, our website partners or from friends), you can instantly get access to the current beta!

Hurry up, you still have until Tuesday the 8th of November to test this beta!

MU Legend Official Website: http://bitly.com/MULegend

What about this virus? my antivirus block the access to the game launcher and i cant play pls DO SOMETHING!

Comment

• Glukopitor
      Glukopitor commented
      Editing a comment
      Hello Andrelemos,

It is a false positive.
      There is no malware in the installer, we are currently getting in touch with the anti-virus editors to clarify it and remove the incorrect error.

See you ingame,
      Gluko.

Looks like very rare chance to get the CBT key. 4 of my friends and myself have already applied for the key, but none of us got it!

Comment

i have a key too but cant try server ty WEBZEN...

Comment

• Vcali
        Vcali commented
        Editing a comment
        I have that same problem, able to log in but no servers to select. Are they down for maintenance or something?

Where do we post feedback?

Comment

server is have to much bug... and very slow map enterance respond time u need fix it...

Comment

Load Times are slow,Character models aren't loading, and enemys dont show, Overall bad first impressions

Comment

• Glukopitor
            Glukopitor commented
            Editing a comment
            Hello Insandity,

We are working hard to try and solve this issue.
            We are experimenting by increasing server numbers, etc.

As soon as we have more info we'll keep you posted.

Best,
            Gluko.

When i press start in launcher im just getting directed to the website, is that because of maintenance or is something wrong? Install seemed fine no error codes or anything like that

Comment

• Glukopitor
            Glukopitor commented
            Editing a comment
            Hello BRADPITT,

Did you install the client or copy it from another machine?
            It seems players encounter that issue. Could you try to repair ("File Check" after login) or reinstall.

The game can also be played only on the Windows account that was used too install the game.

Please keep us posted.
            Best,
            Gluko.

I got my welcome Email, downloaded, but when I put in my Webzen account, it says that it couldn't match the account to webzen...

Comment

the game thus far is REALLY GREAT..congrats..it looks awesome and its competitive gameplay display showing DPS/DMG TAKEN is what we all where looking for...hope to see it released soon..

pd: we know the servers are very lagged but thats nothing webzen cant handle...

Comment

i would like to say, so far out of latency problems, that you guys should be crazy trying to fix the game is very good. i would like also to ask... if our characters have 2 options of builds and weapons... why just one kind is rewarded on quests? and usually there is only one kind of it that drops from mobs and bosses. mostly have seem ppl say that 2hand weapons are being rewarded in quests and droping on mobs... but...if we get the 2 kind of weapon on character start... we should be able to get them on quests reward...

Comment

Thank you for the hard work guys! You're doing great!

Comment

Some reward for beta testers?

Comment

Would be nice

Anyway... where we can report bugs?

Comment

Was invited to beta, had to fix email/password - now when I go to login I'm being told I don't have beta access etc T_T

Comment

Working...
                      X