cant put a gem on slot item

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cant put a gem on slot item

Hi im new to the game, i cant put a gem to my slot item, the game that i want to put is blazing super ruby which i should be able to put on my accessory and i want to put it on my ring, i have already check the guide on how to put a gem to the slot item and even watch a video on youtube, the problem is that when i right click the gem my cursor will go to a plus sign and then immediately goes back to the original cursor, ive asked my friend on and sent him a video on how im doing it and he said that i might have a problem with my mouse, he said that it could be double right clicking so i tried another mouse and its the same, i have also tried doing a file check and even reinstalled the game, please help me

Could you please send a picture of the gem and the item?

Comment

i dont know how to post a picture in this forum, i dont see any attach files here, but i have a link that i uploaded on youtube on what im doing, please help me i just want to do my linda quest

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1uJB...ature=youtu.be

Comment

I would like to assists you with this but the link you gave does not work hehe.

Comment

i tried the link and its working for me,what error message are you getting?

Comment

• SueMe
            SueMe commented
            Editing a comment
            Video unavailable.

• SueMe
            SueMe commented
            Editing a comment
            I have a feeling that the same error will happen when you send them ticket.

What can i suggest you for now is to send them ticket. You must also provide them your video recording.

Comment

when i tried to create a ticket and attach the video im getting this error.

the request/ response that are contrary to the web firewall policies have been block
            detect time
            detect client ip
            detect url

that is the error message im getting, i tried to turn off the firewall and its still the same, any suggestions on how to fix it?

Comment

let's check first if it really is not a problem with your mouse.. try using an Imprint Scroll. If you are able to use it without any problems, then we can rule-out the mouse having issues.

Comment

im sure that its not the mouse because i have two mouse and they are both doing the same thing, not only that my other mouse has a button on side so i programmed the side button to be right click and its still the same

Comment

Try this link read this one.
                  https://www.thewindowsclub.com/windo...e-clicks-twice

I think its the setting from your computer.

Comment

i have tried the link and its the same, i have sent a ticket to webzen already

Hello wormy12345,

Thank you for contacting MU Legend's Customer Support.

Having these information will ensure that we conduct a thorough investigation regarding your concern. We appreciate your time and effort for reporting this issue with the necessary information. Rest assured that all inquiries are investigated properly by our team.

In the meantime, you may want to post your issue on the official forums, as other community members may be able to help you. General Game Questions, Technical Issues & Bug Reports: forum.webzen.com/forum/en/mu-legend-english-forum. When encountering a bug or a technical issue, please check the list of known issues first and look for existing posts regarding your issue before posting your own.

Please do not hesitate to contact us if you require further assistance with another issue.

Best regards,
                    Your WEBZEN Team

just want to know if you guys have any other ideas on how to fix this.

Comment

• SueMe
                      SueMe commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Try another PC.
                      Last edited by SueMe; 19-08-19, 03:13 PM.

• SueMe
                      SueMe commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I just saw your video, I wonder why you putting the gem in Lvl.65 item when you already have 80. ? Why not to put that gem to your Lv.80 instead?

i just got the level 80 accesory, i tried it on my friends computer and its working i dont know why its not working on my pc do you think that i should reformat my computer?

Comment

• SueMe
                      SueMe commented
                      Editing a comment
                      i think you dont need to reformat it, just find a way on how to deactivate that double clicking.

i dont understand why its double clicking because when im not in the game my mouse is not double clicking, its like when you right click on your desktop another box of menu comes out, if my mouse is double clicking after the menu comes out it should try to open up another menu as well, plus im using a corsair mouse with 12 buttons on the side and i tried to format the right click on those 12 buttons and its doing the same thing on the game, i also cant upgrade my pet, i was able to upgrade my pet two weeks ago, i know that you need to have an evolution stone and the pet that you need to sacrifice needs to be on the same tier on the pet that you are trying to upgrade and it should be level 10, when i try to click on evolve nothing happens

Last edited by XxJeffyxX; 20-08-19, 01:29 AM.

Comment

• SueMe
                      SueMe commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Maybe reformating you computer might help, but I dont prefer that because it takes time for you to reinstall all the things in your computer.

May consulting an expert through online may help you more.
                  Working...
                  X