Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Login timer for legend of dice not working

Hello,

Since yesterday, the login timer for the event "Legend of Dice" is not working properly.

Yesterday I had to stay connected for 9 hours before the last timer was counted (time checked with premium login timer). The other login timers (premium and Login event reward) are working and I got the rewards.
    Today, I am already connected for 1h and 6 min, I got the corresponding rewards for premium and Login event reward, but the Legend of Dice reward is still at 0 min connection time...
    I already have tryied multiple log in/out, but it's not working...

PS: it worked fine on the first day, maybe before the special maintenance...

Edit: after some "tests", I manage to get the timer if I do leave the event area and also do not change channel. It is as if changing channels reset the timer (my impression)
    Last edited by Yldianna; 14-06-19, 08:36 AM.

I have the same problem

Comment

same here. The stacks of the dice helper won't charge for 60 minutes and so even If I've already accessed the game for more than 3 hours
      Last edited by Berdy; 14-06-19, 07:48 AM.

Comment

same here can't get the last 2 dice even accessed more then 3 hours

Comment

If it helps, me too. It stops charging after 60 min since the beginning of the event even though the connexion time is way above 3h.
          I can share screenshots if needed.

Comment

We have the same problem, however, I was able to fix mine by doing file check on the launcher, and the easiest way is to not to change channel, changing character and account log out for 3 consecutive hours.

Comment

I have the same problem

Comment

Working...
              X