False Detect Gamehack has been detected

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• False Detect Gamehack has been detected

In-Game Character Name: No character name yet, I haven't created on because it might just give me a lot of disconnects due to this bug.
    Region: SEA
    Server Name: Ohrdor
    Date & Time of the bug occurrence: 9:01AM GMT+8

Video's of the bug:
    "I'm sorry if you don't like the background music "
    Detect will show up at 2:58

Full detailed description of the bug you are experiencing:
    After logging in successfully, I was playing a bit of the character creation when it suddenly happened, I don't know why nProtect detects it as a Gamehack LOL.

I also set a FPS counter in the upper right side corner of my screen via NVIDIA GeForce Experience setting, but It cannot be seen on the video, I don't know if it also causes the false detection.
    Last edited by DayLe; 25-03-19, 02:19 AM.

look at this. might help
    http://forum.webzen.com/forum/en/mu-...29#post2332229

Comment

I'm not using Hyper-V, its already disabled, I didn't even touch that thing... so I'm guessing its the Windows Game Bar, I do hope they look into it tho.

Comment

When you open the launcher, click on "File check". I had the same issue and it happened because, somehow, I was missing game files.

Comment

I did that, but still when Windows 10 Gamebar shows up, it just crashes and says Gamehack has been detected... no luck from my point.

Comment

Yo, I already encountered that kind of issue. I just contacted the GameGuard Customer Support and they just requested for some logs.

Comment

Originally posted by HassanSasaki View Post
              Yo, I already encountered that kind of issue. I just contacted the GameGuard Customer Support and they just requested for some logs.
              So did they patch it? or still pending?

Comment

Gameguard will look at the logs and tell you what programs conflict with the game.

Comment

Working...
                X