• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Linda's Progression 2 ---> Quest 2 ---> Fabrice garden lvl 3

1.SavageDL
    2.Europe
    3.Zephiros
    4.15.02.2019 11:00 - 12:00

Detail: Lindas progression 2 gave me quest to finish Fabrice Garden at lvl 3 or Higher. I did it on Stage 5 but still it did not give me the reward.

You are not alone. People are saying that this is a known in-game bug. I hope they get it fixed soon. Much of hassle for the development of my new character.

Comment

same to me

Comment

Yeah, same issue... When yous guys are going to fix this bug???

Comment

Response to the ticket.
          (if I made a mistake against the rules, please forgive me)
          Greetings,

Thank you for contacting MU Legend's Customer Support.

We have received your report about the Linda's Progression Training Step 2: Stage 2 that was not able to complete and we would like to apologize for the inconvenience that you have experienced. Please be informed that this issue was already forwarded to the Developers. Unfortunately, we do not have exact date on when the issue will be fixed. Rest assured that the team are doing their best to fix the problem as soon as possible. We are asking for your patience and kind understanding regarding this issue.

In the mean time, please stay tuned to our forums or official Facebook page for the future announcement in regards with this matter.

Should you encounter a different problem, please contact us immediately.

Sincerely,
          Your WEBZEN Team

Comment

• SueMe
            SueMe commented
            Editing a comment
            Ow thanks, it helps me on not to send a ticket ^^ haha

Damn please fix this or give repair wont work https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nIBMfkSwrdM&t=5s

Comment

GM When That problem will be fixed ? Update was yesterday and It`s still not working ... I have sended ticket last week and that week is same problem .... Do we need to wait another week ?

Comment

Same problem here. I even bought 4 fabrice garden keys for redzen because i thought i did something wrong -.- so 6 runs for nuts...

Comment

Great way to blow away new players trying to catch up with their friends. Ill uninstall it for now, knowingly wasting my sprout buff.

Comment

Welcome at Games from Webzen, nothing changed here from begining.

Comment

Very bad GM; do not give any information on when you solve the problem; BAD

Comment

I'm stucked on the same stage !?!?!1 any news about this issue !? i just cant complete it .. i have tried literally 10 times already ..

Comment

Originally posted by Timmieh View Post
                        I'm stucked on the same stage !?!?!1 any news about this issue !? i just cant complete it .. i have tried literally 10 times already ..
                        Sadly not. I wrote a ticket regarding that problem. Only got the generic "thank you for your input we are working on a solution" textblock answere. It is a gamebreaking bug imho because our sprout buff is running out. I am currently missing the required CP for ET and so on. If this bug isnt fixed in a couple of days my character is practically broken.

Comment

Guess what , i tried to complete it again today ... and STILL DOESN'T WORK ...

Comment

Still the same problem and our sprout buff is running out... =(

I returned to play a few days and I'm thinking of stopping again, ohhh sadness ...

Comment

Working...
                            X