Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BUG Linda questa stage 2

Hello, i'm a new player of MuLegend.
    Probably bug at linda quest stage 2 (Complte fabrice garden 3 or higher).
    After I have completed the mission, I do not get the notification that was made.

I AM TALKING ABOUT THE MISSIONS: linda progression training stage 2 (COMPLETE fabrice garden level 3 or higher)
    Pls resolve problems.
    Last edited by Manolete; 15-02-19, 12:19 AM.

I have the same problem and One of my friends also, Please fix it. I Used 2compasses for this quest and still did not get Reward. Please at least give us that reward fix this.

Comment

Webzen dont understand , THIS BUG IS KILLING THE GAME . I see new players coming to play , get stuck on this linda stage for a couple of days and leave the game ... if they don't fix this bug asap , there are not gonna be new players playing this game , because this ''training'' program is the biggest progress that u can make on ur character and without it , there is no reason to play . I hope they hear that because its sad ...

Comment

Don't get your hopes up, all we can do is wait for the maintenance. Then pray that it gets fixed.

Comment

I have the same problem (

Comment

Originally posted by Timmieh View Post
            Webzen dont understand , THIS BUG IS KILLING THE GAME . I see new players coming to play , get stuck on this linda stage for a couple of days and leave the game ... if they don't fix this bug asap , there are not gonna be new players playing this game , because this ''training'' program is the biggest progress that u can make on ur character and without it , there is no reason to play . I hope they hear that because its sad ...
            We are in the same indignation

Comment

Same here... Is there any hope that we can do this quest?

Comment

Originally posted by Timmieh View Post
                I am one of these new players. I just uninstalled the game and doesnt plan to revisit it. Im just checking the forum from times to times to see how low webzen needs to fix this gamebreaking bug. Anyway, have fun guys

Comment

Originally posted by Eishern View Post

I am one of these new players. I just uninstalled the game and doesnt plan to revisit it. Im just checking the forum from times to times to see how low webzen needs to fix this gamebreaking bug. Anyway, have fun guys
                  :O

Comment

This easy bug to fix is still not FIXED ?!?!?! This is ridiculous....

Comment

They will fix this bug,but support is not able to tell the exact date of this stuff, but guys please be patient it will be romoved from our game

Comment

Well said. Patience is the best policy :'D . Maybe it will be fixed after the maintenance, Webzen must give us Big Update for these previous issues or the players will surely leave this game.

Comment

I went back to playing after a long time. I started to make the guide and I was very excited about the game, I was even going to pay for the platinum service.
                          Then I arrived in the bug and discovered that this buged for everyone. I thought, "Okay, okay, they already have them."
                          I came to look at the forum and discovered that it has been bugged for a long time, and they have not fixed it yet.

I thought "Is it worth investing in a company like this?"

Comment

Same Problem Here!!! We need an answer WZ.

Comment

Originally posted by Boomboom1983 View Post
                              Same Problem Here!!! We need an answer WZ.
                              Check my answer bro. I received response from webzen support and and i wrote it higher, but i can post message from them

Comment

Working...
                              X