Noria - Lunedill - Awakened Talismans Quest

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Noria - Lunedill - Awakened Talismans Quest

I finally got to lvl 70 and I was trying to complete Linda's Progression Training: Step 5. However, No. 13, which is to Upgrade Talisman Level, I was trying to activate my first talisman. It did not work for me. When I was doing double click to activate it, it was telling me that I am missing a Quest called; Noria - Lunedill - Awakened Talismans.

I cannot find that quest in the game. I checked and asked my friends if they had the same issues, but I did not get any answer. I have completed all Yellow Quests in the game with this character and I cannot move foward.

Can someone help me on this? Thank you!

Go to Lunedil in Noria. You need to talk to her first to initiate the Talisman Quest.

Comment

Originally posted by Rafalga View Post
      Go to Lunedil in Noria. You need to talk to her first to initiate the Talisman Quest.

I already initiated the Talisman Quest (already have Linda's talisman). When I go there, I do not see any Exclamation point on Lunedill . Therefore, I cannot continue with the quest. I did not have any problems with my first character I created it.

Dunno what to do...

Comment

• Rafalga
        Rafalga commented
        Editing a comment
        If I recall it correctly you should be visiting various towns. Try visiting the towns if there'd be some NPC you could talk with.

My problem is that I cannot do any lvl 70 main quests... They are not showing up... I went to each map to see if I am missing something, but I dont see any problem...

Comment

Thank you guys! Problem Solved!

Comment

Working...
        X