No announcement yet.

Continuous server disconnects!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lags like crazy. It took 10 seconds to put an item to auction house.

Webzen, could I get subscription fee back?

Comment

Yeah, this situation is very bad.
      Every week we wait for a resolution and after the maintenance we see the same situation...

Comment

Fix this crap, its been weeks. There is no excuse for this on an online only game. Nothing like pushing your player base to different games that don't lag or DC every 10-20min

Comment

Lag Dc Lag Dc.. omg nothings new everyday getting worst

Comment

Had a few good days but that Lag and DC monsters still jump out every so often, I know its xmas and new years coming up, but the crowds are thining out guys, the player base is trying to tell you!!
            Send in a few GM's to confirm then maybe your Priorities may change.....

Stay safe over the New Years guys!

Comment

Im having constant disconnecting every 2-4 minit!!!! Fix it (sea server)

Comment

Originally posted by SongJ1 View Post
                Im having constant disconnecting every 2-4 minit!!!! Fix it (sea server)
                does any1 has the same problem like mine? today is worst.. i confirm its niot my connection issue as my youtube and twitch is keep running at the background

Comment

I have the same issue now after the2 last maints.. I keep disconnecting like every 15 minutes, and when I try to relaunch Mu, "GAME START" buttón does´nt work for a while, like if I lost connection. Happen with differentes pcs.. Please help, I paid for seals..

Comment

Working...
                  X