Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Patch Note 13/02/18

Hello MUtizens,

The regular maintenance is over and we've applied bug fixes according to your reports in the forum, on Facebook and Discord.

● In the past, some kills were not recognized in the early stage of a 3 Vs. 3 battle in the PVP arena. This bug is fixed from today on.
    ● A bug which lead into not being able to close the "Reset Item Options" Window was fixed
    ● The last Item (Day 21) with no name, from the Daily Login Event, was replaced by an Item with a name (Valentines Costume).
    ● Some visual distractions, related to the Tutorial were fixed.
    ● We've add a new condition to enter the Heath mine the first time: Level 23
    ● Some text errors like typos and appearance were fixed.
    ● The "congratulate" function has been altered:

The congratulate function is an ingame feature where you can earn EXP by praising the top Combat Power player on the server. It is accessible by clicking in a statue localized in Ohrdor.

The amount of EXP has been reduced to all soul level 200+ characters.

Old: 10% of the soul level bar
    New: 5% of the soul level bar

The servers are already open, you can now dive back into MU Legend.

Sincerely,

Your MU Legend team.

So again you focused on bugs with no significant impact but you did nothing with:

- Warmage teleport bug -> you are getting killed when using Teleport even when on your screen you already tp'ed to destined place - your grave is there but other party members see your grave in original place.
    - Invisible monsters/team mates in Dungeons/Lupa -> When you are entering floor, every monster is invisible for some time, usually till some of them will die. No matter if your PC is trash or best possible set up.
    - Game optimization - FPS drops when 5 people are casting skills with a lot of monster near by - its around 15-20 in some situations (my PC is able to run Witcher 3 on High in stable 45 fps). Games like Diablo 3 with a lot of monster are also working very well with no fps drops.

There is much more annoying bugs that you are ignoring. Do you really want to kill this game before it's official release? Not sure if you are blind or..... but things you are doing are terrible, so many years of experiance and still acting like a newbies....

Comment

Just because some minor issues were taken cared of doesn't mean the bigger things are not being fixed.

Comment

Originally posted by BowPeace View Post
        Just because some minor issues were taken cared of doesn't mean the bigger things are not being fixed.
        Performance issues will be not fixed. Its engine problem. Unreal Engine 3. If you dont want performance issue avod MMOs build on UE3 (mostly all koreans)

Comment

There are huge issues since game launched in November still not fixed. So please...
          They are doing cosmetic fixes when game is dying as it's getting worst with every week.

Non of their "fix" affected my game, all bugs they fixed could not even exist for me (seriously, never experienced it and I am playing a lot with my friends/guild).
          but hey, lets fix a bug that is affecting 0,001% of players and lets ignore a common bugs that are affecting 50% of players.

and what about trade? How long will it be disabled? What is the reason now to keep it disabled? What with RZ aution house? Can you reply to those questions? With everyday there are less players on server, you seriously don't care about it?

Comment

Again, just because those bugs that affects "you" are not fixed YET doesn't mean that they are being ignored. More complicated problems take considerable amount of time. Stop being a baby.

As for the trading features. It's about time that they are re-enabled.

Comment

Again, just because those bugs that affects "you" are not fixed YET doesn't mean that they are being ignored. More complicated problems take considerable amount of time. Stop being a baby.

As for the trading features. It's about time that they are re-enabled.
              God, its about only me dude... the whole guild have exactly same issues. You still believe that they will fix it? Most of the problems were detected in closed beta - it's still here, do you really think that they are not ignoring it? Open your eyes dude.

Yea its about time - 4 months with disabled trade. What is the reason? To punish honest players, make thier game harder? The only reason why gold sellers are not here anymore, or there are just few is that this game is almost dead. They did not win this war because of thier actions against them....

Comment

• BowPeace
                BowPeace commented
                Editing a comment
                Have you tried playing on another device with a different ISP? If it's not a performance issue of your PC, could be your provided.. Dunno, we have that kind of issue here in my country. Some games don't function properly with certain providers. Kinda sucks really.

Originally posted by Spit3k View Post
              So again you focused on bugs with no significant impact but you did nothing with:

- Warmage teleport bug -> you are getting killed when using Teleport even when on your screen you already tp'ed to destined place - your grave is there but other party members see your grave in original place.
              - Invisible monsters/team mates in Dungeons/Lupa -> When you are entering floor, every monster is invisible for some time, usually till some of them will die. No matter if your PC is trash or best possible set up.
              - Game optimization - FPS drops when 5 people are casting skills with a lot of monster near by - its around 15-20 in some situations (my PC is able to run Witcher 3 on High in stable 45 fps). Games like Diablo 3 with a lot of monster are also working very well with no fps drops.

There is much more annoying bugs that you are ignoring. Do you really want to kill this game before it's official release? Not sure if you are blind or..... but things you are doing are terrible, so many years of experiance and still acting like a newbies....
              Webzen working on new big update and its looking good
              Last edited by Mistrz; 05-03-18, 02:39 PM.

Comment

Working...
              X