Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Patch Note 16/01/2018

Hi everyone,

From this week onward, I'll post the link of the patch-note here in order to improve the visibility of the weekly changes, as it was raised by some of you that you would like more communication on the forum.

You will still be able to find every patch-note or our website and shared on Facebook if you were used to read them there.

So this week link: http://mulegend.webzen.com/en/News/N...1-2018-1430703

Sum up:

As you can see the changes are mostly about the Faction War, as it is the first patch note after it's release and there were a lot of things to fix about it.

Important point :

-We decided to go for a weekly Faction War instead of every 2 week as most people seemed to be disappointed about that.
    -No fix so far about the Dark Lord Horse bug. We are pushing to have it fixed ASAP. It was supposed to be fixed but unfortunately the fix failed and was delayed. Our sincere apologies about that. Hopefully it will be fixed in the coming days.

That's pretty much it for this week.

So, 2 months have passed and still no trades, no redzen at AH, low fps and now no Wings for Bound Redzen even. Do you think that game will survive release of any decent new game? I don't!

Comment

Originally posted by Mediumdetails View Post
      So, 2 months have passed and still no trades, no redzen at AH, low fps and now no Wings for Bound Redzen even. Do you think that game will survive release of any decent new game? I don't!
      They will be never ever fix for "low fps". This game is coded in Unreal engine 3, which is unoptimized and bad for large scale online mmorpg. It is however cheap and easy to use. Thats why many korean "devs" using it.
      Regarding wings I agree. It should be included in platinum atleast (publisher forgot that he is in NA/EU region not in KOR)

Comment

Originally posted by Zehyll View Post
        Hi everyone,
        -We decided to go for a weekly Faction War instead of every 2 week as most people seemed to be disappointed about that.
        Since you change it to weekly for Faction War, you might as well change the amounts that Trophy Token requires for follower.
        Gathering 10 Trophy Tokens in a week is harsh.

Comment

Hi,

The number of Tokens should be adapted. We will keep an eye on the evolution during the next week to see if that become a real problem for the guild. Thanks for the feedback.

Comment

Originally posted by Zehyll View Post
            Hi,

The number of Tokens should be adapted. We will keep an eye on the evolution during the next week to see if that become a real problem for the guild. Thanks for the feedback.
            I really think weekly faction war it is too much. I love pvp but some people will do it just to help on guild. We beed 2 weeks to prepare better. Please poll that, because weekly it is too often. It is great ir future dont ruin ir

Comment

Trade or the option to at the very least be able to drop equipment should be implemented while you figure out the trade issue. Group I was playing with had so many drops that could've been spread with the group but couldn't because no drop or trade implemented. Love the game otherwise!

Comment

Working...
              X