Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Announce] Patch Note 21/11/17

Dear MUtizens,

The maintenance is now over and players can enjoy again MU Legend.

As part of today’s maintenance, a patch has been applied, please find the patch notes below:

- The servers have been restarted

Bug fixes

A bug in the price of the resurrection when a character dies has been fixed.
    The pricing of the Resurection Stone in the Legend shop is not affected by this change.

- Fixed an error with the Blader's "Redemption" skill
    - Added some security relevant patches

Ranking

Zen amount in rankings has been removed while we investigate on suspicious accounts.

Known Bugs

We are aware of a bug which makes the Constellation Wings and the Kelbra Wings sometimes give you less Movement Speed and MP Cost Reduction as they should provide. We're going to fix that bug on the 28th of November.

Since we are still working on our actions against abusive players, we couldn't open the trade system. We will keep you updated on this topic. In order to get more details and for further investigation, it is temporarely impossible to register a new item in the auction house.

Please note: All these changes are just temporarily.

The servers are open, enjoy your journey on the continent of MU.

Your MU Legend team

LOL so theres was a bug making us pay less for resurection BETTER FIX THAT SHIT ASAP BOYZ. Theres bugs making us get less buffs from more expensive cosmetics ? Meh that can wait a week or 2. Theres tons of hackers in the game? meh lets just disable trade and AH and pretend we're working on something.
    Nice memes

Comment

• RokiBG
      RokiBG commented
      Editing a comment
      why do you ban everyone who criticizes you? i doubt that this totalitarian approach will lead to something productive. covering your ears so you cant hear your mistakes...

So basically you guys never should have released this game in the first place, The servers clearly are Crap and all I see you guys doing (WEBZEN) is sitting around ruining the game by taking out the auction house? in game trading?

Don't you think you guys should have though of the gold farming problem before releasing this game?

BUT WAIT PLEASE READ THIS BECAUSE THIS IS THE MOST IMPORTANT PART! If you try to play this game YOU WILL GET DISCONNECTED DURING ALL OF THE MOST IMPORTANT PARTS OF THE GAME. So when having a go at an Epic it will be impossible 1 of your players will lag out.

This game is unplayable I'm not even going to ask for my money back all I ask is that when I come back in a month make sure you actually have a game worth playing.

Comment

• RokiBG
      RokiBG commented
      Editing a comment
      i dont have the same issues bro. maybe the servers are too far away from you.

Originally posted by MofknG View Post
    So basically you guys never should have released this game in the first place, The servers clearly are Crap and all I see you guys doing (WEBZEN) is sitting around ruining the game by taking out the auction house? in game trading?

Don't you think you guys should have though of the gold farming problem before releasing this game?

BUT WAIT PLEASE READ THIS BECAUSE THIS IS THE MOST IMPORTANT PART! If you try to play this game YOU WILL GET DISCONNECTED DURING ALL OF THE MOST IMPORTANT PARTS OF THE GAME. So when having a go at an Epic it will be impossible 1 of your players will lag out.

This game is unplayable I'm not even going to ask for my money back all I ask is that when I come back in a month make sure you actually have a game worth playing.
    Too bad this game isn't "Released". I understand the frustration of other players, I'm getting kicked out of instances/dungeons losing entries to dc's as well, but people are so quick to forget this is still OPEN BETA.

Anyways, if anyone from Webzen could let us know when to expect a fix for the AH (next patch or potentially earlier?), it would be much appreciated. Also, I don't know if storage expansion is bugged or if we don't currently have the ability to expand storage, but it would be greatly appreciated. But before all, please keep working hard and make fixing the dc's a high priority issue. It is upsetting losing my daily entry to an Epic dungeon because of a dc.

Comment

• Lohend
      Lohend commented
      Editing a comment
      "open Beta" as a concept meant something 10 years ago, nowadays its just a title to hide behind, there are games that are "open Beta" more than 5 years (i.e World of Tanks). This is just a legal way to manipulate with game content so developer would not be obligated to refund or deliver promised goods.

• ShaneTheMage
      ShaneTheMage commented
      Editing a comment
      Well, the point of an open beta is for the players to point out every little thing that goes wrong, as well as the parts of game they feel are broken. So you're right, of course, but if the player base kept quiet then the open beta would be a failure. And I would also like to point out that while the game technically hasn't been released yet, they are still accepting cold, hard cash for in game services. I have purchased 90 days of platinum service myself. So if they are confident enough in the game to open it up to paid services, then they should have those services up and running.

• ShaneTheMage
      ShaneTheMage commented
      Editing a comment
      Shadowfox17, do you know why games and software goes through a 'beta" phase? It's so the developers can address issues such as bugs, balance, server issues, and so on. You say that complaining isn't going to fix anything...........you couldn't be more wrong. That is the entire point. The player base points out, usually via "complaining" the areas where the game needs attention. And while the game may be in open beta, the developers felt it was ready enough to allow microtransactions. I purchased plat service for 90 days, so when there are issues (such as the trade broker) you can bet that I will be first in line pointing out the problems with the game. So get off your high horse Shadowfox17.

Originally posted by CannoliSquidoli View Post

Too bad this game isn't "Released". I understand the frustration of other players, I'm getting kicked out of instances/dungeons losing entries to dc's as well, but people are so quick to forget this is still OPEN BETA.

Anyways, if anyone from Webzen could let us know when to expect a fix for the AH (next patch or potentially earlier?), it would be much appreciated. Also, I don't know if storage expansion is bugged or if we don't currently have the ability to expand storage, but it would be greatly appreciated. But before all, please keep working hard and make fixing the dc's a high priority issue. It is upsetting losing my daily entry to an Epic dungeon because of a dc.
    There is exactly zero differences between an open beta and a release when there's a cash shop present at both.

Comment

Originally posted by MofknG View Post

Originally posted by Numbsouls View Post
      LOL so theres was a bug making us pay less for resurection BETTER FIX THAT SHIT ASAP BOYZ. Theres bugs making us get less buffs from more expensive cosmetics ? Meh that can wait a week or 2. Theres tons of hackers in the game? meh lets just disable trade and AH and pretend we're working on something.
      Nice memes
      Remember you catch more fly's with honey not shit. Maybe if you went about your complaints in a more productive way you would see more positive and active responses from the player base and game administration.

Thanks for keeping us updated and I look-forward to the further updates!
      Player on server Dullahan
      Username: Kingkoya
      Guild: Apex Gamerz

Comment

The term "Open Beta" is what development studios use as an excuse to hide the short comings in their work. This game was thrown together on a low budget just as most games are now, hoping to cash in quickly on P2W format. I bought the premium starter pack and have subsequently spent $500+ dollars buying REZDEN to support this game so the only person I can be upset with is myself.

Free to play will never be a success.

MMO's have been dead for years.

Comment

You killed Al2. You did not do it.

Comment

just remove in next patch party and chat, will be a nice single player game...

Comment

Originally posted by Numbsouls View Post
              Nice memes
              Dude you made my day with this post XD

Comment

• RokiBG
                RokiBG commented
                Editing a comment
                and he got banned

i can not connect ohrdor server what is happening to my account?

Comment

they forgot to include random "fail to get auth key" account buff

Comment

So...... day 3, still no AH or trade.... Would expect a official announcements on website how things are going but i guess that would be to much to ask.

Damage done by this inactivity is crowing by the minute. Judging by the forums, 3 out of 4 topics is negative (other 1/4 of topics that are positive are by the mod team and locked xD), ever second one is about over priced services, ever forth topic is another person quitting. I guess no statistic will be provided by WZ of how many players they have lost due to this fiasco.
                  Last edited by Lohend; 24-11-17, 10:04 AM.
                  Vote with your MONEY! Don't buy broken content

Comment

Be prepared for a whole week without any way of trading AH/trade/mail, they will probly do something (or not) in next week around tuesday, the lack of any information from devs/publisher is caused by 0 knowledge how to make the game playable again, from my point of view they are trying to "wait " the gold sellers over, they think that if you block some ways for get illegal gold/rzen the gold sellers will get bored and leave the game, wrong my friends theye are still playing and gathering even more shit, and when you open the market/trade it will be flooded by gold sellers, so you will accomplished nothing besides fucking up the game economy, another greate move Webzen.

Comment

• Macx234
                      Macx234 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      +1, once trader is fully functional, there will be an over supply of goods, resulting to cheaper prices but wait,, they forgot about gold farming bots.. sad the economy is really bad..

Please Enable the Market again. We need it .
                    Hope You'll unlike it soon.

Comment

Working...
                    X