Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Recent operations against suspicious accounts

Hello MUtizens,

some of you were wondering about what exactly we are doing against People who are using 3rd Party Software which gives them advantage in many places of the game.

We’re all gamers and we know how disappointing it is to see those names on top of the ranking, in the dungeon or on other websites boasting about what they did.

For some of you it might look like we do not care about the Problem or we are just not fast enough, but you can be sure, that we are taking constant actions, to get rid of those people in order to present a game to you, the real players and fans, not those, who needs to play unfair for whatever reason.

To give you a small insight and as well a proof of what we are doing and what we did so far, we decided to go with the “Full Transparency” approach and publish the list of banned Accounts during the first Ban wave. During the coming days, we will also clean up the affected Rankings from those Accounts.

Since we just started our actions, we might have catched as well some innocent players. Please don't panic if you think we blocked you for no reason, your account isn't lost. You can contact our costume support. The Support will check you case manually again and unblock your account.

We thank you for your understanding. During the coming days and weeks, we will update this List every now and then.

These are the bot lists:

To the full list of Names

WEBZEN Portal | Support Portal
    The "B" stands for "BETA".

Thank you for doing this, I hope you have good luck keeping up with the bots!

Comment

*Queue the people complaining in all caps* Lol..

Thanks guys!
      Need to Submit a Support Ticket? Click Here
      Official Forum Rules and Guidelines
      Remember: GMs and Mods will NEVER request your account credentials.

Comment

Hello Alex and Webzen team,

To be transparent
        There was list of about 400+ bots just on EU1 server from Pit of Nightmare table.
        Can you please explain why you list contain just ~70 names from europe when there was like 400 bots just from one server?

Thank you

Comment

And second thing is you dont even "fix" Pit of Nightmare ranking nor ban all the botters.
          Table for pit of nightmare is acctually destroyed. You deleted regular runs with about half of bots and yet leave 210 bots in table alone.
          Can you also explain this to be transparent?
          (also there was like 1 day rollback of endless tower rankings since rankings from 2 days ago doesnt count anymore, why?)

Thank you

Last edited by Biosko; 17-11-17, 05:00 AM.

Comment

You should raise your ban rate to clean it up, you just ban 100 guys, but these 100 are already getting exp, you didn't fix the game holes/cheats. And you didn't took away gold from guys like on the screen, 3kkk, this is a gold buyer for sure, you should ban him, or take away gold, go on, it is obviously and it is right on your eyes.

Comment

• Kingkoya
              Kingkoya commented
              Editing a comment
              As of now, 0:37 Nov 18 almost 500 names are on the list. They may be slowing introducing the software in at a slow rate to test it's effectiveness. Whichever is the case, I'm sure they are moving as fast as they see fit for they clearly do not want these players in the game.

There are thousands of bots, you just ban 100, useless again. As first you need to fix game cheats, come on...

Comment

Oh Wow all dummys account... so How's the main character of this boter? still live in the game? become riches on the transfer zen from the bot dummy's account? there are 100 boters in SEA serve so im sure there have too many main characters too? what happens to it? any transparency?

http://prntscr.com/hbjuhr

Comment

Love this! Keep up the great work [GM] Alex and crew!

Webzen Portal
                | Support Portal | Facebook

Join the official Mu Legend Discord!

Comment

can I ask how do botters obtain zen? is it by selling item loots at the trading house or just the zen loots from mobs?

Comment

GOOD JOB!

Comment

Can you tell me why Im not in the lost but still cant login my account?
                      what do I pay for

Comment

It's a good start and i'm loving the full transparant approach.
                        As you can see the servers are down at the moment to take extra measures to prevent hacking/botting all together

Webzen Portal | Support Portal | Facebook
                        Join the official Mu Legend Discord!
                        Webzen moderators will never ask you for your password!

Comment

Originally posted by Biosko View Post
                          And second thing is you dont even "fix" Pit of Nightmare ranking
                          Hi Biosko,
                          please let me answer with a quote. Maybe you missed that part of the text.

Originally posted by [GM Alex View Post
                          During the coming days, we will also clean up the affected Rankings from those Accounts.

WEBZEN Portal | Support Portal
                          The "B" stands for "BETA".

Comment

Thank you for answer Alex.
                            While yes its true that you said "during coming days" = in future.
                            But it still true that ranking of Pit was corrupted and purged in some way.
                            Like I said, and you can clearly see that from screenshot that there were 21 pages of bots only. Day before there were about 400 bots and regular runs, like 50/60 pages or more.
                            So if you didnt clear that table, then it was corrupted. So its still issue...
                            Also I reported issue with Endless tower rankings table. Which didnt reflect status of day before today refresh.
                            So something suspicious is going on then?

Comment

Working...
                            X