Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My problem is the same on both my pcs... The game takes a enormous time to load after selecting my character, and when it finally loads, i cant see anything except the scenary...
    https://s21.postimg.org/hbyd5n5t3/Screen_Shot00000.jpg

Comment

hi , i have the problem of the error 0x00007b

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by TPABAKYP5566 View Post
          api-ms-win-crt-string-l1-1-0.dll what solution?

As per solution stated at page 1, you need to update your c+ runtime 2015.
          All errors concerning .dll missing should somewhat leads to lacks of update in your behalf.
          1. Uninstall first Mulegend
          1. Click on the link for updates in page 1, issue no.1 (choose your operating system). You will be prompt to microsoft support.
          2. Download and run.
          3. Once the installation is success, you can install mu legend again and run the program. happy gaming

Note: My problem didn't stop there, my computer cannot update the the vc 2015 redist and would say " Update is not compatible with the computer"
          Fix: In order to successfully install update " KB2999226", your computer needs to update first the " kb2919355".
          1. Go to control panel>windows update>check for updates.
          2. Find kb2919355 update and install
          3. Restart.
          4. You can now install the update kb2999226 which is necessary to run the MU legend
          5. Reinstall mulegend.

Comment

i ca'nt run game How fix this ...

Comment

• Colao
              Colao commented
              Editing a comment
              same problem, too

• Nauvah
              Nauvah commented
              Editing a comment
              select region stupid

• Encarta
              Encarta commented
              Editing a comment
              even if i selec a region after i press start it brings me to the website

how about no server? how to fix it?

Comment

I can not do this quest in the dungeon when I go outputs Server connection ended

Comment

Solucion ?? Pleace Help!!!
                https://postimg.org/image/w1mtxjpkp/

Comment

Pleas help me someone,i cant run client,i got error,i try all method,nothing work.I seach google,and cant find this error fix.

1.first error when try run client:
                  2. when press ok:

Comment

Originally posted by DragonWizard7 View Post
                    Hi guys, I have downloaded the client but after it has finished downloading, I got an error message saying that the files are corrupted and that I have to download a new program or something. Do I have to re-download the client? I am using Windows 10 64-Bit. What do I have to do to install this game properly? Thank You.

Just ignore that one and once the installation is done, run the launcher and login. After that, above start game, there is check file; just click that one and it will re-check all files and will download missing/corrupted files.

Comment

Originally posted by Chkk066 View Post
                      I logged in the official website account and activated why can not log on the game

Post your screenshot to see where the problem occurs.

Comment

YOOO ! THE STAFF DUDES !
                        Answer the people with issues !!!
                        Lots of us can't play.
                        We got different situations here, so wake up and help your clients !
                        I, for example, cannot play.
                        api-ms-win-crt-runtime-l1-1-0.dll it's what I get.
                        Any help please !?

Comment

Originally posted by Nicknaks View Post

As per solution stated at page 1, you need to update your c+ runtime 2015.
                          All errors concerning .dll missing should somewhat leads to lacks of update in your behalf.
                          1. Uninstall first Mulegend
                          1. Click on the link for updates in page 1, issue no.1 (choose your operating system). You will be prompt to microsoft support.
                          2. Download and run.
                          3. Once the installation is success, you can install mu legend again and run the program. happy gaming

Note: My problem didn't stop there, my computer cannot update the the vc 2015 redist and would say " Update is not compatible with the computer"
                          Fix: In order to successfully install update " KB2999226", your computer needs to update first the " kb2919355".
                          1. Go to control panel>windows update>check for updates.
                          2. Find kb2919355 update and install
                          3. Restart.
                          4. You can now install the update kb2999226 which is necessary to run the MU legend
                          5. Reinstall mulegend.
                          The KB2919355 is for Windows 8.1 users, be clear next time, cuz some poeple might screw their windows of one simple update.

Comment

Good Day any way how to fix the no server issues? Can't see server after the game load. Healp pls !!!!!!!!! I dont see Europe server ! I see america server !

Comment

• Alence
                              Alence commented
                              Editing a comment
                              same issue =( any solution?

i get the error " nProtect gameguard launcher rev 306 has stopped working"
                            and after i click "close the program" it say "an error occured while running the gameguard"
                            can anyone help solve this problem? the mods are not even here and will not help until the game goes bankrupt

Comment

Working...
                            X