This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello.
    i really like the mu legend game, but its unplayable!
    everyday i got freezes in the game beetwen 21:00- 00:00!!!! its so annoying
    i checked my isp and i got low ping and all work correct, antivirus not blocking and i dont have windows defender!!
    seriously guys im spending money on this game and i just cannot have fun.
    u need to fix that lags issues its not only to me its for many players in the game that gets disconnects from dungeuns and etc.
    its not even lags its just freeze and roll back after 3-4 minutes.
    i dont really know what do to !!
    i have good cumputer i7 7700k - geforce 1070 and 16 gm ram
    and i also in HOT isp and bezeqint..

please replay me back beacuse im sick of that lags when u wanna play so bad and u cant..its just ruin the fun of the game not only for me. either im gonna delete this game very soon.

Comment

• Hi,

I'm playing MU Legend since day one and i always had a problem which seems to happen randomly...

Here is the case:

I'm starting playing and everything goes alright. I'm doing quest after quest and, out of sudden, ennemies stop moving or attacking me... I don't know why...
      When this is happening, i need to get back to the Character Selection Screen and re-select my character to get this bug fixed...

It's kind of annoying when this happens in the middle of a Rift, quest or Dungeon...

Is it a common known issues?

If so, is there something i can do to fix this?

My PC Specs:

i5-3470 - Geforce 1050 Ti - 16 Gb Ram

Thanks!

Comment

• BowPeace
        BowPeace commented
        Editing a comment
        Some type of connection issue. It happens to me too from time to time. What I do is hold on unless the disconnection message pops up. There is a chance that the connection will stabilize and you'll be able to move normally again.

FYI: when this happens, the monsters are still actually active may be attacking you. Use skills or standstill attack to kill them. You'll notice that when using skills, the icons do not go on cooldown but there is a system message that says it is.

• Just fix the damn bug that teleports you outside in case of disconnect. Nobody would give a rats ass about disc if they could enter back the dungeons without losing CD's. At the beginning I had no issues with disconnects, now almost each time i enter Sanctum, I get disconnected. The disconnect appears only in Sanctum instance, nowhere else.

I think this should be your main priority, nothing else. This makes people quit the game like there is no tomorrow. Being guild leader on one of the most active guild on Lunedill, all the bad feedback from players are oriented on "Disconnects inside dungeons".

Using i7 16gm ram laptop. I have uptime on ISP more then 30 days.

Comment

• Network error occured ..how can i fix it?

Comment

• I am stucked on selection char screen after get disconnected in arena 3v3. When i select my char, the game freeze. I already open a ticket, but no answer until now.

Comment

• Bysio87
          Bysio87 commented
          Editing a comment
          did you used Escape teleport button (beetwin Options and Exit in Esc Menu?)

• hi is the game down?

Comment

• BowPeace
          BowPeace commented
          Editing a comment
          nope. what server are you on?

• Yo Webzen, you should troubleshoot your own game first.

Comment

• im using win 8.1 64bit i installed the game in steam. when i press start the button in launcher and nothing happen.. please help me i want to try this game in steam app.

Comment

• Goltebbb
            Goltebbb commented
            Editing a comment
            i saw some suggestions in facebook page of legend, they said to adjust the date and time of your PC in real time.

• Hi, I'm stuck with loading screen any help?

Comment

• The issues from First CBT is still on....
            I m playing on WI FI and dont tell me to better swap it into a normal net,In every single game if ur net loss connection u gotta warn like ''attempting to recconect'' BUT...in MU u have to out of whole game...Can You fix it lol? Its tottaly making me angry...

Comment

• Hello Good afternoon to all Team and Support, I'm trying to be another new player of Mu Legend, but I'm going through a problem, can you guys help me? I already downloaded the game until I went on the screen to create a character about three times all the three garrou me making me leave and enter again only the fourth time I entered was on the screen Play and not leave nothing happens only on this screen would like to know the because...?

Comment

• Olá Boa Tarde a toda Equipe e ao Suporte, estou tentando ser mais um novo jogador de Mu Legend, mais estou passando por um problema sera que vocês poderiam me ajudar? Já baixei o jogo até entrei na tela de criar personagem umas três vezes mais todas as três garrou me fazendo sair e entrar novamente só que na quarta vez que entrei ficou na tela Play e não sai não acontece nada fica só nessa tela gostaria de saber o porque...?

Comment

Working...
                X