Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I fixed the issue by deleting the 1mb file size and launch the downloader. And it worked it downloaded a new 1mb file and the installer run and i click English then after that this error appeared. How to fix this?

https://imgur.com/a/SHPk9

Comment

• Hello!
      I recently downloaded the game. The downloads and installations went smoothly, however I have a problem with the initial patching.
      The patch was unsuccessful and there is a message saying "A network error occurred. Please Contact the System Administrator."
      What do I do?

Comment

• Originally posted by Nicknaks View Post

As per solution stated at page 1, you need to update your c+ runtime 2015.
        All errors concerning .dll missing should somewhat leads to lacks of update in your behalf.
        1. Uninstall first Mulegend
        1. Click on the link for updates in page 1, issue no.1 (choose your operating system). You will be prompt to microsoft support.
        2. Download and run.
        3. Once the installation is success, you can install mu legend again and run the program. happy gaming

Note: My problem didn't stop there, my computer cannot update the the vc 2015 redist and would say " Update is not compatible with the computer"
        Fix: In order to successfully install update " KB2999226", your computer needs to update first the " kb2919355".
        1. Go to control panel>windows update>check for updates.
        2. Find kb2919355 update and install
        3. Restart.
        4. You can now install the update kb2999226 which is necessary to run the MU legend
        5. Reinstall mulegend.

"This update (KB2919355) is not aplicable to your computer (Windows 8.1 64)"

Any hint?

Comment

• So, I've just downloaded this game. When opening the launcher up, he checks the files and then I can click play. However, when I do that, it attempts to update GameGuard. GameGuard doesn't update because it says that I either need to stop my Virus Vaccine (Already Done that) or adjust PC Management Program Settings (which I've no idea what that is)

"NPMessage. Failed to update GameGuard. Try again after pausing your virus vaccine, or adjust PC management Program Settings."

Comment

• Mamador
            Mamador commented
            Editing a comment
            Maybe you need to deactivate the firewall...

• Well would you look at that ... I'm dumb . Thanks

Comment

• i have that inssue when i start the game:
            An error occurred while applying the patch to the files
            and after log:
            The patch was unsuccessful and there is a message saying "A network error occurred. Please Contact the System Administrator."
            Anyone know how to fix?

Comment

• Captcha is not working with ff 57, "update your browser... , ...check internet connection and reload". Only ie, really? How to run a game?
              Last edited by Bravothedog; 17-11-17, 06:18 PM.

Comment

• Hello everyone, i get everytime after i log in and hit the start button, this error https://imgur.com/a/Bsew3. Please help me, what could it be? P.S. It worked fine few days ago.
                Last edited by Revolver3; 17-11-17, 09:32 PM.

Comment

• Revolver3 http://forum.webzen.com/forum/en/mu-...date-recaptcha This should help you out.

Webzen Portal
                  | Support Portal | Facebook

Join the official Mu Legend Discord!

Comment

• can't play MU Legend. every time i click "Play" button, reCAPTCHA challenge appears. if ignored, and click "Play" button again, the launcher closes. please help. thanks.

https://imgur.com/Zfx0iUU
                    Last edited by KaLeL04; 19-11-17, 03:57 AM.

Comment

• KaLeL04 http://forum.webzen.com/forum/en/mu-...date-recaptcha read this over, it will tell you how to solve this. Just update your IE to the newest version and your issue will be solved.

Webzen Portal
                      | Support Portal | Facebook

Join the official Mu Legend Discord!

Comment

• My problem when the game is launch the recaptha enter

Comment

• After 21/11/2017 patch, when I press PLAY and enter the captcha, it closes the launcher and nothing appears, i been playing yesterday and had no problems at all, right now the game doesnt even startup. I even reinstalled and redownloaded all the patches and it didnt help .

Comment

• what to do with this error.."an error occured while applying patch to files"

Comment

• Originally posted by Vaxe View Post
                              Hi,

The installer is saying it needs windows 7 SP1 to run properly if i install it anyway is there any major problems that might occur?
                              same problem. on the time i reformat my pc

Comment

Working...
                              X