Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am in need of help on this problem. i am not very knowledgeable in term on these kind of stuff but is there a way to get through this problem of mine?

Comment

• Originally posted by HotBlood37 View Post
      Help me! It stuck here
      [/IMG]
      same thing happening here

Comment

• My friend is having the same issue when attempting to download patch files, says "A network error occurred. Please contact the system administrator". So far we've tried running both the launcher and client as administrators, running in compatibility in win 8/7/xp sp1. We've also tried adding exclusions in the firewall and even turning is firewall off completely and yet still no luck if anyone gets a fix for this or maybe has a copy of the patch files available to download that'd be great

Comment

• Hi all ! i got great news for ppl with good PC and FPS drops ING ! Just follow simply... http://www.techadvisor.co.uk/how-to/...-card-3612668/ works for me !

Comment

• I have tried to update many times, but I cannot. Does anyone have the solution ?
            "A network error occurred. Please contact the system administrator"

Comment

• I need thelp with a network error occured also pleassse!!!

Comment

• Why I receive that when I'm trying to download the game? It's 100% and then I receive that ... https://imgur.com/A7xTCpx

Comment

• I am having the same network error since yesterday. Has anyone found a solution for it yet?

Comment

• Originally posted by Occultica View Post

same thing happening here
                    for all you having a network error has occured do the blow...

Don't exit out of launcher just keep hitting file check on buttom left i had to do it about 30 times before it fully updated and i could start playing.. but remember dont exit out of launcher just keep hitting that file check and let it do its thing.. its gonna say that error but keep hitting file check.

Comment

• BowPeace
                      BowPeace commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Hope this works for the other guys as well!!

• HotBlood37
                      HotBlood37 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      thanks! i gonna try it later

• Originally posted by Etumalam View Post

for all you having a network error has occured do the blow...

Don't exit out of launcher just keep hitting file check on buttom left i had to do it about 30 times before it fully updated and i could start playing.. but remember dont exit out of launcher just keep hitting that file check and let it do its thing.. its gonna say that error but keep hitting file check.
                    works for me thanks!

Comment

• Comment

• Cheat ? Bots ? Disconets ? No no no. all fine . Only one concern MONEY MONEY MONEY

Comment

• Hi all
                          Well let me get right to it i can start the game runs good and game play is the same but after about 20 to 30 min.... i'm kick from sever says server time out and i have to restart the game server name is dullahan my specs are amd fx (tm)_6100 six-core processor / geforce gtx 560 ti video card / 15.98 gb ram. Hope this can be fixed soon like your game thanks sorry one more thang to add it dont kick me from the game just the server i have to exit the game and restart it hope that helps thanks againg
                          Last edited by Mike840; 12-11-17, 03:00 PM. Reason: to help with solution

Comment

• Pls pay attention to china bots/hacks, players support pls, fix this Webzen.

Comment

• Hello All,

Greetings!

Please help me how to fix this.

https://imgur.com/a/IQTgt

and

https://imgur.com/a/7dQlf

Thank you.

Comment

Working...
                              X