Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Important guidelines for game video creation!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Important guidelines for game video creation!

Hello everybody,
    We want to address and clarify an interesting and important topic today:
    Video creation based on our games!

We are of course always happy and proud to see great videos produced by you, our players. It’s fantastic to see the creativity, dedication and talent you display and are willing to share with us and the rest of the world.

While game video production grows in popularity (Let’s Plays, etc.), we believe it’s about time we shared some general guidelines in order to help protect both you and us equally.

The following guidelines are unified and count for all WEBZEN.com games. Please take your time and read them carefully:
    1. Do not mislead the viewers
      1. Make sure that the viewers know the video has been created by you, not WEBZEN
      2. Do not provide any information that may mislead the viewers to believe that you are an authorized representative of WEBZEN
    2. Do not use WEBZEN’s intellectual properties for any commercial purposes
    3. Do not use WEBZEN’s intellectual properties more than it is necessary for your purpose
    4. Do not associate WEBZEN with any of the following:
      1. Nudity or sexual content
      2. Harmful or dangerous content
      3. Violent or graphic content
      4. Hateful content
      5. Offensive content
      6. Threats of any kind
      7. Spam or misleading information
      8. Illegal content or websites
    If you are still unsure, please obtain legal advice before creating and posting the videos.

We hope that these guidelines will answer most of your questions. Have fun creating more fantastic videos. We’re looking forward to watching all of them (at least, most of them! )!

Im a writer for a gaming website and im also a game tester. I plan on creating videos like dungeon walkthrough, guides, reviews etc. I plan on posting the videos on youtube and or the gaming website and share the video link to my fb page, gaming website etc. Are there any limitations to where can i share the videos? If i found a glitch or exploit ofc i will report it but am i allowed to post a video or share a video/info about it or im only allowed to report it to you guys (like a NDA on glitches or exploits)? i honestly dont want to cause any trouble... i know that you guy will fix the glitch/exploit if you knew about it... but i did experience something like this before and i did reported it... but it backfired pretty badly. I dont want that to happen again, so please share some answers about this stuff.

Comment

• Glukopitor
      Glukopitor commented
      Editing a comment
      Hello ProtosX,

We encourage posting exploit video (provided you don't use the exploit several times after discovery)
      We would advise hosting this kind of video privately, and getting in touch with a moderator/GM of the game. Rather than exposing publicly the issue.

As far as 'regular' videos are concerned like "Hey, I'm ProtosX, today, we're doing dungeons in MU Legend". Please do, we encourage you to share, and showcase the CBT, there is no NDA.

I hope that answers your questions!

See you ingame tomorrow,
      Gluko.

@Glukopitor Thats the answer i was hoping for! Thank you so much!

Comment

Hi ProtosX,

I'm planning the same, see you in-game

Cheers

Mck

Comment

bugalend

Comment

Sorry for the late reply but how do you feel about streaming while in beta?

Comment

Stream your heart out!

Webzen Portal
            | Support Portal | Facebook

Join the official Mu Legend Discord!

Comment

Can't create videos if servers are constantly lagging, the game is freezing with only chat working, or full disconnects in dungeons and daily events, so people lose their passes for no reason. The game is 90% daily event-based, but you can't even complete those in peace. Can we just get Mu Online refurbished in 4k and modern content? At this point, Mu Origin seems a better option.

Comment

Good to know!

I just started a YouTube channel with info for new players on stuff that is not actually in the internet yet.

Any feedback from the community would be greatly appreciated.
                Feedback from you guys at WebZen would be great so I rest assured I am not breaking any rules.

Here's the link to it!

https://goo.gl/wFwsw7

Of course, if you guys find it useful or have any requests, please like and subscribe and comment on the videos.

Comment

Working...
                X