X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mikaru
    started a topic Known issues/bugs

Known issues/bugs

This post is simply for players information regarding kno​wn issues/bugs in game and the status of each. The table will be reviewed and updated accordingly.

Please note: This table does not include 3rd party exploits.

Last updated: 03/02/2015
    Bug/Issue
    Description
    Current status
    Loading screen Upon entering/leaving areas such as arena/market/dungeons, the loading screen gets stuck forcing the player to restart client.
    (A tip for preventing this is to close the Navigator & press * on num pad)
    Forwarded to Korean Webzen team. No update about a fix.
    ‘Miss’ attack When attacking in pvm, occasionally there is a bug where the player continuously ‘misses’ the target. The cause of this may be due to having too many players on the same server/channel. Forwarded to Korean Webzen team. No update about a fix.
    Action slot Using action slot to abuse a cooldown skill resulting in ranged asal or 100% DCT. Forwarded to Korean Webzen team. Partially fixed earlier this year. No further updates about a complete fix.
    Glow glitch E.g. Swapping a +10 piece of armor with a +3 piece repeatedly to create a brighter glow. Not forwarded.
    Position lag Occasionally teleporting back on yourself whether it be running around or flying. Forwarded to Korean Webzen team. No update about a fix.
    Stonehand skill Whilst using stun in pvm, the mobs hit more than without using the skill. Not forwarded.
    'Sitting down' bug No description. Not forwarded.
    Guild siege bugs Various guild siege bugs that abuse the system, benefiting the player as a cause of this. Forwarded to Korean Webzen team. No update about a fix.
    ​Previously fixed bugs/issues:
    • Change of guild siege time (US only) - Fixed on 20/01/2015
    • Guild furniture bug (EU only) - Fixed on 20/01/2015

• FLyffMerge2018
    replied
    Issue with Not receiving Refund from Guild house bid after Auction was over. Lost the guild house and didn't receive my refund of 140b.
    Lykan Server, Splinterz (character name) on 3/17/19
    Spoke with other chars they received theirs.
    Bidding guild is Aggresi0n.

Hi Team, my previous ticket #358227 was not resolved - I do not understand how other players are supposed to assist me with a bug that occurred in the game, which resulted in me not receiving the Penya that I had used to bid on the Guild House after losing. Discussion with other players on Discord indicates that they got their Penya back for the same bid, but I haven't. This issue occurred on character Splinterz For the guild Agrressi0n with the bid i made of 140b. This Perin was a combination of members of my guild and would like to refund them their share back. Splinterz

this is my Ticket complaint that i submitted and it referred me here as well as discord channel.
    Last edited by FLyffMerge2018; 19-03-19, 04:28 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Chriall01
    replied
    Today while buying Perin my game crashed and caused me to loose 1,400,000,000 Penya. I was trading with the bank npc in flaris to turn my Penya into Perin
    when i selected OK to confirm i was buying 14 Perin the game crashed, When i relaunched and logged back in I found that the 1,400,000,000 Penya was gone with no additional Perin in my inventory..... 1.4 Billion gone like that from a damn Glitch

Leave a comment:

• Meanysword
    replied
    the miss bug is a result of the misposition bug where your character stops registering damage because it doesnt think you are in range. i belive this because characters like rangers dont have this same problem. where as blades who crit and the crit triggers the misposition bug on knockback and then proceeds into the "miss" bug

Leave a comment:

• TheRealSenia
    commented on 's reply
    This miss bug is simply a disconnecion issue without any error you stay in-game but you cannot interact with anything anymore. I'm seriously thinking some people have the ability to disconnect other people this way.

• AtizZ
    replied
    Try updating your Direct X Version...

Leave a comment:

• Spectrum44
    replied
    Hi i have one problem i cant enter in game, i enter my acount pass can select server and select character click bank ping enter and no pass this windows no enter in game i test whit other window and information "your Acount Already Conect" whats is the problem??

Leave a comment:

• Alkalunass
    replied
    Originally posted by Mikaru View Post
    This post is simply for players information regarding kno​wn issues/bugs in game and the status of each. The table will be reviewed and updated accordingly.

Please note: This table does not include 3rd party exploits.

Bug/Issue
    Description
    Current status
    Loading screen Upon entering/leaving areas such as arena/market/dungeons, the loading screen gets stuck forcing the player to restart client.
    (A tip for preventing this is to close the Navigator & press * on num pad)
    Forwarded to Korean Webzen team. No update about a fix.
    ‘Miss’ attack When attacking in pvm, occasionally there is a bug where the player continuously ‘misses’ the target. The cause of this may be due to having too many players on the same server/channel. Forwarded to Korean Webzen team. No update about a fix.
    Action slot Using action slot to abuse a cooldown skill resulting in ranged asal or 100% DCT. Forwarded to Korean Webzen team. Partially fixed earlier this year. No further updates about a complete fix.
    Glow glitch E.g. Swapping a +10 piece of armor with a +3 piece repeatedly to create a brighter glow. Not forwarded.
    Position lag Occasionally teleporting back on yourself whether it be running around or flying. Forwarded to Korean Webzen team. No update about a fix.
    Stonehand skill Whilst using stun in pvm, the mobs hit more than without using the skill. Not forwarded.
    'Sitting down' bug No description. Not forwarded.
    Guild siege bugs Various guild siege bugs that abuse the system, benefiting the player as a cause of this. Forwarded to Korean Webzen team. No update about a fix.
    ​Previously fixed bugs/issues:
    • Change of guild siege time (US only) - Fixed on 20/01/2015
    • Guild furniture bug (EU only) - Fixed on 20/01/2015

On the loading screen bug, this also happened in the Brazilian flyff, but there is a simple solution that I have tested and it works, both to enter or leave dungeons, tower among others just close the mini map (N) because it does not happen The bug and it loads normally, and also taking advantage of the azira bug to climb on the board and the screen is completely bugada in a single color without seeing personage or anything, just when entering azira take a few steps before boarding. I hope to have helped and waiting for correction on the bug of the personage to teleport of its original position it happens constantly and always when there is event of activated by the lord increases the bug of hit in the mobs which causes Miss all the time being forced to stop beating in the mob And return to knock to undo.

Leave a comment:

• TheBRkingHayzen
    replied
    fml, ive got bugged 5 times out of 6 sieges and it's so damn frustrating...
    last siege i got bugged at first life after dying and there's not much i can do besides reloging if i have 7-10ppl line up or waiting for ress...
    we spend so much money on cs and then we get bugged and 6b or + wasted for nothing, this bug was fixed in pservers why can't u guys from eflyff fix it? -_-

Leave a comment:

• Flyff432
    commented on 's reply
    Your not the only one.

• Flyff432
    commented on 's reply
    I think that may b jst your perception. If it truelly is lag related, it won't matter wat your percentage is, it's gonna show up as misses and u jst standing there and nothing happening until it comes out of the lag. I've had this problem since around the start of Madrigalaxy, or atleast that's when i noticed it. Prior to this, i can't remember happening. I jst know that it's still happening. The lag (misses) can last as long as like 5 sec without even d/c, and often times, it happens for about 1-3 secs regularly. Once in awhile, the char would even show up running on one client and on the client your playing the char, he's jst standing there until u move, then he teleports to the place he ran to. The thing that helps for me is sometimes switching servers. I can't really pinpt wat exactly is causing it from my end. I jst try to work around it.

• Len45
    replied
    I may be able to answer a couple of your questions.
    Yes, 7% Lightnings ARE that rare. When I was collecting full time (24/7) three pieces on a twenty day battery was about the max.
    As for being unable to move after a DC, this is an old glitch. It may even happen outside the Collecting areas. The fix is to equip and unequip the collector.

Leave a comment:

• Plater101
    replied
    Anyone having problems in the collector field? there is 0 drop on lighting card 4% and 7% piece, being collecting for like 3 days.... so r they that rare atm????
    Also if u get DC while collecting, sometimes after u relog back in, u can't move or do anything(just standing). have to press the Stop and start button on the collector tap to get out of it. And i thought we got rid of 2% cards.... than y am i still having 2% card pieces flooding my inventory?
    One last thing... is the lvl1 leach system gonna be out to encourage team play?

Leave a comment:

• AlfreadoMcchumpy
    replied
    #Bump
    For a stickied topic, I would like to see an update regarding this thread or an unsticky / removal of the thread as it seems to be a pointless thread. Last post in the thread was "13-12-2015, 08:01 AM". It would help in regards to what to report and what to not report, and furthermore, to update the community of the status.

Also, yes, bumping is against the rules; however, it is quite idiotic to make a new thread to notify a thread is out of date and not being updated which is causing a lack of communication between the staff parties and the community.

Leave a comment:

• Len45
    commented on 's reply
    I have had no problems on Tanuki. I have characters in the market 24/7.
Working...
X