Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Will there EVER be something done with the Position Lag/miss hit bug? or any bug?

Comment

Hmmm maybe i write here. Can Webzen find more MODs? Forum spammers are realy annoying.

***KingdomHeartS Guild***
      **Flyff US - Lykan Server**
      *******Guild Page*******
      Do you want to join? PM me!
      ~PromykNadziei~
      Polskie Forum Flyff'a >Dołącz do Najlepszych<
      ***Flyff US Lykan Server*** (Group over 2100 members! Join US!)

Comment

• Nerve
        Nerve commented
        Editing a comment
        There are already plenty of forum MODs, since every MOD of any game can remove spam anywhere on the forums, more MODs isn't really necessary, spam already gets deleted pretty quickly. The problem is in the fact that MODs can't ban people and the spammers tend to keep spamming until they're banned, which can only be done by CMs that only work weekdays during the day. More MODs wouldn't solve that.

hi guys i wear my vampire cs but some technical issue occur due to which i cannot see my vampire cs, can any1 tell me which model/texture file is missing??

Comment

I don't know if this actually goes here, but I wanted to stock up on protects for this event and I cant because the in game store doesn't show it for Clockworks server

Comment

Bugs & Technical Issues:i am facing disconnection error in flyff and can only login in market only through my Deadlyranger whereas rest char(deadlyvenom,DEADLYVENOM,DeadlyBLADE3) are disconnecting in flarine..this problem has occur after the new event has introduce(chrismas event).. please help!!

Comment

• Len45
            Len45 commented
            Editing a comment
            Oops. Wrong post.

I'm finding play very frustrating this weekend because the neuz.exe gameguard thing keeps being a game crashing thing. This software has been unstable since day one but this weekend it has gotten very very nasty. Hardly anyone is in the market place or game on the Tanuki server because you can't stay logged in for half an hour without it blowing up.

Comment

• Len45
            Len45 commented
            Editing a comment
            I have had no problems on Tanuki. I have characters in the market 24/7.

Hello. I didn't read all. no sure if you know about bug in Chaos Machine, I lost a lot of chaos, zen, etc. after the machine does create something, you cant take out the machine. Other bug going out Event map. is impossible for moments. DC when you are chatting with somebody... happen all the time after I start a conversation in the 3 line. If you know about those please give information.

Comment

Hello. I didn't read all. no sure if you know about bug in Chaos Machine, I lost a lot of chaos, zen, etc. after the machine does create something, you cant take out the machine. Other bug going out Event map. is impossible for moments. DC when you are chatting with somebody... happen all the time after I start a conversation in the 3 line. If you know about those please give information. and I back to write just to say that when I want to reply here in the forum I cant. I have to go to preview and just there works. is how it is?

Comment

#Bump
              Last updated: 03/02/2015
              For a stickied topic, I would like to see an update regarding this thread or an unsticky / removal of the thread as it seems to be a pointless thread. Last post in the thread was "13-12-2015, 08:01 AM". It would help in regards to what to report and what to not report, and furthermore, to update the community of the status.

Also, yes, bumping is against the rules; however, it is quite idiotic to make a new thread to notify a thread is out of date and not being updated which is causing a lack of communication between the staff parties and the community.

Comment

Anyone having problems in the collector field? there is 0 drop on lighting card 4% and 7% piece, being collecting for like 3 days.... so r they that rare atm????
                Also if u get DC while collecting, sometimes after u relog back in, u can't move or do anything(just standing). have to press the Stop and start button on the collector tap to get out of it. And i thought we got rid of 2% cards.... than y am i still having 2% card pieces flooding my inventory?
                One last thing... is the lvl1 leach system gonna be out to encourage team play?

Comment

I may be able to answer a couple of your questions.
                  Yes, 7% Lightnings ARE that rare. When I was collecting full time (24/7) three pieces on a twenty day battery was about the max.
                  As for being unable to move after a DC, this is an old glitch. It may even happen outside the Collecting areas. The fix is to equip and unequip the collector.

Comment

fml, ive got bugged 5 times out of 6 sieges and it's so damn frustrating...
                    last siege i got bugged at first life after dying and there's not much i can do besides reloging if i have 7-10ppl line up or waiting for ress...
                    we spend so much money on cs and then we get bugged and 6b or + wasted for nothing, this bug was fixed in pservers why can't u guys from eflyff fix it? -_-

Comment

Originally posted by Mikaru View Post
                      This post is simply for players information regarding kno​wn issues/bugs in game and the status of each. The table will be reviewed and updated accordingly.

Please note: This table does not include 3rd party exploits.

Last updated: 03/02/2015
                      Bug/Issue
                      Description
                      Current status
                      Loading screen Upon entering/leaving areas such as arena/market/dungeons, the loading screen gets stuck forcing the player to restart client.
                      (A tip for preventing this is to close the Navigator & press * on num pad)
                      Forwarded to Korean Webzen team. No update about a fix.
                      ‘Miss’ attack When attacking in pvm, occasionally there is a bug where the player continuously ‘misses’ the target. The cause of this may be due to having too many players on the same server/channel. Forwarded to Korean Webzen team. No update about a fix.
                      Action slot Using action slot to abuse a cooldown skill resulting in ranged asal or 100% DCT. Forwarded to Korean Webzen team. Partially fixed earlier this year. No further updates about a complete fix.
                      Glow glitch E.g. Swapping a +10 piece of armor with a +3 piece repeatedly to create a brighter glow. Not forwarded.
                      Position lag Occasionally teleporting back on yourself whether it be running around or flying. Forwarded to Korean Webzen team. No update about a fix.
                      Stonehand skill Whilst using stun in pvm, the mobs hit more than without using the skill. Not forwarded.
                      'Sitting down' bug No description. Not forwarded.
                      Guild siege bugs Various guild siege bugs that abuse the system, benefiting the player as a cause of this. Forwarded to Korean Webzen team. No update about a fix.
                      ​Previously fixed bugs/issues:
                      • Change of guild siege time (US only) - Fixed on 20/01/2015
                      • Guild furniture bug (EU only) - Fixed on 20/01/2015

On the loading screen bug, this also happened in the Brazilian flyff, but there is a simple solution that I have tested and it works, both to enter or leave dungeons, tower among others just close the mini map (N) because it does not happen The bug and it loads normally, and also taking advantage of the azira bug to climb on the board and the screen is completely bugada in a single color without seeing personage or anything, just when entering azira take a few steps before boarding. I hope to have helped and waiting for correction on the bug of the personage to teleport of its original position it happens constantly and always when there is event of activated by the lord increases the bug of hit in the mobs which causes Miss all the time being forced to stop beating in the mob And return to knock to undo.

Comment

Hi i have one problem i cant enter in game, i enter my acount pass can select server and select character click bank ping enter and no pass this windows no enter in game i test whit other window and information "your Acount Already Conect" whats is the problem??

Comment

Try updating your Direct X Version...
                          | 151 | 151 | 137 | 126 |

Comment

Working...
                          X