This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Known issues/bugs

This post is simply for players information regarding kno​wn issues/bugs in game and the status of each. The table will be reviewed and updated accordingly.

Please note: This table does not include 3rd party exploits.

Last updated: 03/02/2015
    Bug/Issue
    Description
    Current status
    Loading screen Upon entering/leaving areas such as arena/market/dungeons, the loading screen gets stuck forcing the player to restart client.
    (A tip for preventing this is to close the Navigator & press * on num pad)
    Forwarded to Korean Webzen team. No update about a fix.
    ‘Miss’ attack When attacking in pvm, occasionally there is a bug where the player continuously ‘misses’ the target. The cause of this may be due to having too many players on the same server/channel. Forwarded to Korean Webzen team. No update about a fix.
    Action slot Using action slot to abuse a cooldown skill resulting in ranged asal or 100% DCT. Forwarded to Korean Webzen team. Partially fixed earlier this year. No further updates about a complete fix.
    Glow glitch E.g. Swapping a +10 piece of armor with a +3 piece repeatedly to create a brighter glow. Not forwarded.
    Position lag Occasionally teleporting back on yourself whether it be running around or flying. Forwarded to Korean Webzen team. No update about a fix.
    Stonehand skill Whilst using stun in pvm, the mobs hit more than without using the skill. Not forwarded.
    'Sitting down' bug No description. Not forwarded.
    Guild siege bugs Various guild siege bugs that abuse the system, benefiting the player as a cause of this. Forwarded to Korean Webzen team. No update about a fix.
    ​Previously fixed bugs/issues:
    • Change of guild siege time (US only) - Fixed on 20/01/2015
    • Guild furniture bug (EU only) - Fixed on 20/01/2015
    ~ Need to submit a ticket? Click here
    ~ Forum Rules and Guidelines
    ~ Webzen FAQ
    ~ Flyff Wiki

What about the sitting down bug? People using this bug can stand in arena and never die, after a while this bug might wear out and the person will teleport back to the edge.

Comment

Originally posted by (CS)Mikaru View Post
      The table will be reviewed and updated accordingly.
      Yeah, sure. Are they going to start updating the game? If not it's a useless list since the developers refuse to work on any updates or at least fix the old bugs. Changing the Guild Siege time doesn't even require new coding, all they have to do is change some numbers, and still, they didn't change the time even though Guild Siege is the only thing left to do for high level players. Most players spend money for upgrades and consumables in order to Siege so you'd think that they would do anything to satisfy them.
      hi

Comment

• Mikaru
        Mikaru commented
        Editing a comment
        I hope you will be happy now this has been changed

Originally posted by Milzey2015 View Post
      What about the sitting down bug? People using this bug can stand in arena and never die, after a while this bug might wear out and the person will teleport back to the edge.
      Could you give me more information about this? I have not heard of this bug before. A player just sits in arena and is untargetable or..?
      Originally posted by Toxicity View Post
      Yeah, sure. Are they going to start updating the game? If not it's a useless list since the developers refuse to work on any updates or at least fix the old bugs. Changing the Guild Siege time doesn't even require new coding, all they have to do is change some numbers, and still, they didn't change the time even though Guild Siege is the only thing left to do for high level players. Most players spend money for upgrades and consumables in order to Siege so you'd think that they would do anything to satisfy them.
      I'm just a volunteer so I have no further information on this.
      ~ Need to submit a ticket? Click here
      ~ Forum Rules and Guidelines
      ~ Webzen FAQ
      ~ Flyff Wiki

Comment

• Milzey2015
        Milzey2015 commented
        Editing a comment
        Yeah basically. A player will stand on the edge place an emotion on an f-key (like the sitting down emote) then click somewhere in the arena while hitting the emote twice then when they get to the targeted area they hit the emote again. Then you can't attack them nor do they die and later if the bug wear's out they will teleport back to the edge etc. It's hard to explain, sorry.

• Mikaru
        Mikaru commented
        Editing a comment
        I have just tested it and will add it to the list later, thanks for the info

You should talk with the Korean team about the stone hand. Since huge part of the players in the EU server(idk about the US one) are assists/billposter this is causing a lot of trouble. Although are no changes about the bugs I guess that is some kind of a start.

Comment

Welcome (CS)Mikaru

Ohh.... It's a Nice move from our Flyff WebZen Team.
        I was waiting so long to see a list of issues/bugs in game (report to the Flyff-developer).

Mikaru I hope We can send you a PM, some bugs are not allowed to be public.
        Our Flyff community keeps this game Alive and...
        All Flyff players should be part of it. (It's so difficult)
        Post your bugs comments : )

Off
        Mika ru, I like very much your forum avatar.

Comment

• Mikaru
          Mikaru commented
          Editing a comment
          Thank you Pabo. And yes, feel free to PM me whenever you like

I really do hope that they are going to update the miss bug soon and the lags because it is just shameful and just plain unacceptable ( and annoying as hell ). I started playing 2 weeks ago and I get the nostalgia feeling that I was hoping to achieve in flyff again. BUT the bugs and lags just smacks my face and makes me wanna quit right away. If they are not going to fix it I personally don't think it's worth playing anymore. I'm looking forward to better news, I hope it will come soon! c:

Comment

• Mikaru
          Mikaru commented
          Editing a comment
          Yes I also find it frustrating but hopefully I can get more information soon and update the status

• Laban
          Laban commented
          Editing a comment
          Idk if CM and MODs know it but the missbug only appears when you actually miss and not while hitting. I meen I levled 20h+ with my blade and havent seen it once. So to help the devs to find the bugg, they should look in the files about missing since it appears if you miss and makes you miss allways.

• Soulless
          Soulless commented
          Editing a comment
          Try channel 4, and if youre using wireless connection, go wired.

This helped me out so much cause the 'bug' is due to the massive amount of players on a channel. ( something the servers arent used to anymore haha but thats a good thing! )

We are new on the servers since like 1 hour now and where about to stop again cuz of the 'miss attack' bug... will this be fixed soon or more likley not?
        It's so annoying and mostly impossible to hunt with it!

Good I looked into the forums and it's a known problem.

Comment

• Mikaru
          Mikaru commented
          Editing a comment
          I don't have any more information than what you see in the table unfortunately :\

Can't believe resource edits are not on the list, as they were most abused "exploit" for past year.
        As resulting in
        - Speed edit
        - Range edit
        - Npc/buff pet menu edit
        - Obstacle removal
        - Model edit
        - could list atleast 10 more potential exploitable usages of it

Comment

• Mikaru
          Mikaru commented
          Editing a comment
          The table is only for in-game bugs, not 3rd party exploits. I will add that note above the table though but thanks anyway

• SlovenianBP
          SlovenianBP commented
          Editing a comment
          Not sure if it should be considered as 3rd party exploit as it only uses files provided by client itself if you watch it closely. It might be only partial ingame bug as the results of those edits were not supposed to have any effects ingame if it was coded properly on a serverside and not left to client. My guess the loading of those "unarchived" resouce files from within flyff folder was meant for faster dev debugging and trying fresh edited versions of them, and one of them acidentally commited this part of debug version(or atleast a setting) into release.

The miss bug is caused by position lag. Position lag is in game for anticheat reasons so I doubt it will be changed.
        In our company, the customer is never right.
        I'm done here, goodbye

Comment

• Mikaru
          Mikaru commented
          Editing a comment
          I don't know but it's quite a frustrating bug

Please do something with BP Stonehand .... Sometimes when u attacking Giants and try to use stonehand you just cant + when giant have no stun it HIT like 4 times instantly..

Comment

• Mikaru
          Mikaru commented
          Editing a comment
          I am just a volunteer, so I can not do anything to help with fixing the bugs. I understand your frustration though. Lets hope it will be fixed soon

'frustration' is a nice word. This 'MISS ATTACK' and 'positions lag' is killing the whole game. Now we got an exp event and it's impossible to play!!! -.-

Comment

• DizzyDi
          DizzyDi commented
          Editing a comment
          I feel you on this glitch so hard to kill anything most of the time my char is almost dead due to not being able to hit what im attacking or I miss half way killing a mob so difficult and frustrating

How about the guild siege glitches? lol And there are alot more but obviously you guys dont have the time to find them Q.Q
        CM's are falling in love with the COCO.

Comment

• Mikaru
          Mikaru commented
          Editing a comment
          Which ones are you talking about?

• AchmedBeloul
          AchmedBeloul commented
          Editing a comment
          alot which u either don't know or don't know how to fix lol

• Mikaru
          Mikaru commented
          Editing a comment
          Well if you described what glitches you're talking about then I will know for sure right?
          It is not me who fixes them though, I have no power over that ^^

Siege ones : Often bug when you die, you wont be able to cast skills, change gear or anything but move in general. Only known fixes to state are relogging or beeing ressurected by another player (yes you loose exp / blessings too), Jumping into spawnpoint statues, Beeing able to cast nontarget skills while in transy, Scoring points in normal arena, Bugged next guild siege if 3+ guilds sign but less than 3 of them actually does lineup, Etcetc

Comment

• Mikaru
          Mikaru commented
          Editing a comment
          Okay thanks I will add these to the table

What about the bug if you try to open the premium shop? The client crashes a lot and sometimes I have to try it like 5+ times till it will open the premium shop.
        I'm not the only one with this problem.

Comment

• Mikaru
          Mikaru commented
          Editing a comment
          Sounds more like a technical issue to me. I have asked a few people and they haven't had this issue and neither have I. Try updating your IE.
      Working...
      X