Please balance classes

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please balance classes

Spent best part of a year making a pve jester and got better gear than blades in my guild yet I still do half the damage, please do something to balance ove DMG, even if it involves testing chars with same gear and just adjusting the pve DMG % of each class till it's balance....

Make Jester Class Great Again!

-----------

iFervidus ~ Mocomochi ~ US Server ~ Level 160 Crackshooter
    iJay ~ Clockworks ~ EU ~ Level 150 Slayer

Check out my YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCi3...ON4U6cbuXaGniQ

"Success is not something that happens to you, it's something that happens BECAUSE of YOU."

Comment

Just make new skills for them which can make jesters able to ignore blocks from mobs/bosses and you are good to go.

Comment

Originally posted by Ergilly2 View Post
        Spent best part of a year making a pve jester and got better gear than blades in my guild yet I still do half the damage, please do something to balance ove DMG, even if it involves testing chars with same gear and just adjusting the pve DMG % of each class till it's balance....
        Flyff is indeed unbalanced to the point where entire class trees are useless from a logical standpoint.
        But just inflating the damage numbers wont solve this issue. It would only create a change in which class is deemed useless/overpowred next.

Originally posted by MothSyndromE View Post
        Just make new skills for them which can make jesters able to ignore blocks from mobs/bosses and you are good to go.
        That wont be enough. A Skill that reduces the monster's block rate by 30% would already result in a +27% higher dps than a similar equiped blade.
        All classes in flyff would need a rework to achieve something that could be called "balanced".

---------

Due to the sheer amount of different classes in flyff, the only logical conclusion - regarding class balance - can be that the "everyone is equal" approch failed.
        The next step would be to implement a rock-paper-scissor system to achieve class balance, like in
        [ Mercenary+ beat Acrobats+ beat Magicians+ beat Mercenary+ ] for PvP and
        special dungeons which favour a specific set of classes over another.

Example: A dungeon where monsters recieve 30% more damage from mercenaries, normal damage from acrobats and 40% less damage from magicians.
        duplicate the concept until there are dungeons where each base class tree appeared once in the +, neutral and - damage section.
        This would also promote class diversency since every class has now a place where that specific class is better than the rest.

For leveling... this is quite the problem because there is no simple solution. A quick fix would be to give harlequins a Lv 130+ AoE skill for the time being.

Comment

Originally posted by Shaymin View Post

Flyff is indeed unbalanced to the point where entire class trees are useless from a logical standpoint.
          But just inflating the damage numbers wont solve this issue. It would only create a change in which class is deemed useless/overpowred next.

That wont be enough. A Skill that reduces the monster's block rate by 30% would already result in a +27% higher dps than a similar equiped blade.
          All classes in flyff would need a rework to achieve something that could be called "balanced".

---------

Due to the sheer amount of different classes in flyff, the only logical conclusion - regarding class balance - can be that the "everyone is equal" approch failed.
          The next step would be to implement a rock-paper-scissor system to achieve class balance, like in
          [ Mercenary+ beat Acrobats+ beat Magicians+ beat Mercenary+ ] for PvP and
          special dungeons which favour a specific set of classes over another.

Example: A dungeon where monsters recieve 30% more damage from mercenaries, normal damage from acrobats and 40% less damage from magicians.
          duplicate the concept until there are dungeons where each base class tree appeared once in the +, neutral and - damage section.
          This would also promote class diversency since every class has now a place where that specific class is better than the rest.

For leveling... this is quite the problem because there is no simple solution. A quick fix would be to give harlequins a Lv 130+ AoE skill for the time being.
          Sounds good - doesn't work. Why? Because Gala lab is the developer of the game. The developer, who seriously blocked "delete character" button instead of fixing dupe bug and blocked pets in Isle of Dreams with same purpose. They are bunch of non-qualified amateurs who can't make things which you have been described here.
          Last edited by MothSyndromE; 22-12-19, 11:18 AM.

Comment

Can a GM reply to this and just tell me if anything is gonna happen in the next 6 months? Cos if not I wanna quit my jester and make something more useful...

Comment

Working...
            X