Game Client Autoclosing

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Game Client Autoclosing

When playing, sometimes 5-10 minutos after loging-in my game just closes without any error message, tried all " Read here first! Common issues/questions answered!" steps but nothing works, tried reinstall, allow "Neuz.exe" and "Flyff.exe" in my AV, tried disable my AV, tried ALL steps and my game continues to close. Last week i was playing perfect fine, and yesterday when i tried to play this happens, didn't change or install anything in my computer. I'm trying to get back to this game that i love but it's been a hard work... My OS is Windows 10, AV Kapersky, i'm uploading log and .erl files to Google Drive, please help me.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folde...8PpHFGtad39Ts0

EDIT: Sometimes i can play a longer time, like 2-3 hours, but then suddenly the client closes.
    Last edited by DarthVedder; 04-12-19, 09:07 PM.

Tried open a ticket but they basically "ignored"me, they told me to ask for help here, please someone can do something about it since the support team doesn't wan't to do it.

Comment

They didn't "ignore" you, they told you the problem is on your end and there is nothing they can do about it.
      It boils down to your computer, modem/router and ISP. Saying "Well I can run game XYZ with no problems". Game XYZ is not FlyFF.
      You don't say how many clients and other programs you have going, not only on your computer but other computers that are using the same internet connection. How long has it been since you recycled your modem/router? Does your ISP limit BW during periods of high usage?
      So many things can cause problems running FlyFF and other games it is often hard to pinpoint where the interaction is coming from.

Comment

Originally posted by Len45 View Post
        They didn't "ignore" you, they told you the problem is on your end and there is nothing they can do about it.
        It boils down to your computer, modem/router and ISP. Saying "Well I can run game XYZ with no problems". Game XYZ is not FlyFF.
        You don't say how many clients and other programs you have going, not only on your computer but other computers that are using the same internet connection. How long has it been since you recycled your modem/router? Does your ISP limit BW during periods of high usage?
        So many things can cause problems running FlyFF and other games it is often hard to pinpoint where the interaction is coming from.
        Nothing they can do about it? I'm a player, i'm asking for help why don't they try to help me then? Just TRY, it's asking much?

The problem it's in my computer, modem/router and ISP? LOL, then why i see tons of people complaining about the same problems, in the forum, in discord channel and on the game? Why then when i played this game years ago in another location, another computer and different ISP the problem was the same? I must be luckly i guess.

"Saying "Well I can run game XYZ with no problems" When did i said that i can run XYZ with no problem? Serious, i'm trying to find it and did not see it. Obviously X software/game can run perfectly fine and Y soft/game cannot, this is so crystal clear.

When i start game there is no other software running, i close all second plan programs. My modem/router it's recent, 1 year old maximum. My ISP did not limit BW, even because it is against law in my country.

Comment

Again, the problem is on YOUR end. Webzen (or any game company) does not have the manpower to troubleshoot individual users setups. It could also be a liability if something goes wrong when you follow their advice.

We routinely run four or five computers with up to fourteen clients running. Here are some things we do to virtually eliminate DCs and auto-closings:

Recycle modem/router every few weeks. Turn them off or unplug them from AC power for twenty seconds then turn them back on. Server Maintenance is a good time to do this.

Same with multiple clients/computers. We restart each client a couple times daily. this means not only logging out but also quitting each client, the starting it again. This is especially important if the character involved is doing a lot of interaction with other characters/NPCs, like trading or buying from shops or the vendor. Also reset the client if doing a lot of channel switching or blinkwinging. or just switching or character swapping on the same account.

Going to take a few hours off? Restart your clients first and restart them again when you resume. This is really only a pain when you have a full shop that will need to be remade.

Restart your computer every week or two. Use the "Restart" function not just "Shutdown".

I guess this boils down to forcing a client DC at OUR convenience rather than waiting for it to happen at an inopportune time. Restarting a client only takes a few seconds and is much better than losing a level 40+ party overnight.

RESTART! RESTART! RESTART!

Comment

Originally posted by Len45 View Post
            Again, the problem is on YOUR end. Webzen (or any game company) does not have the manpower to troubleshoot individual users setups. It could also be a liability if something goes wrong when you follow their advice.

We routinely run four or five computers with up to fourteen clients running. Here are some things we do to virtually eliminate DCs and auto-closings:

Recycle modem/router every few weeks. Turn them off or unplug them from AC power for twenty seconds then turn them back on. Server Maintenance is a good time to do this.

Same with multiple clients/computers. We restart each client a couple times daily. this means not only logging out but also quitting each client, the starting it again. This is especially important if the character involved is doing a lot of interaction with other characters/NPCs, like trading or buying from shops or the vendor. Also reset the client if doing a lot of channel switching or blinkwinging. or just switching or character swapping on the same account.

Going to take a few hours off? Restart your clients first and restart them again when you resume. This is really only a pain when you have a full shop that will need to be remade.

Restart your computer every week or two. Use the "Restart" function not just "Shutdown".

I guess this boils down to forcing a client DC at OUR convenience rather than waiting for it to happen at an inopportune time. Restarting a client only takes a few seconds and is much better than losing a level 40+ party overnight.

RESTART! RESTART! RESTART!
            WOW, restart is the key of the humanity.

Comment

Working...
            X