Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FlyFF Brazil will back? Very important!

Hello!
    Is there any chance for FlyFF Brazil back?? The flyff.gpotato.com.br website is back online! Is it true or fake?
    We need know why they can try scam us!

They're talking about working on Gpotato.

Have a new Facebook page online: https://www.facebook.com/flyforfunbr...SCagq-k99iSq14

Has information that they passed on the Facebook page, I have some screenshots but don't know how to add here.

At moment the website is offline but a few hours ago was online!

Please help us! That's pretty serious if it's a lie.

Hello,

we are not aware of it, so we don't know. As far as we know. we are the only publisher of Flyff in European and American countries.

Yours,
    ~Piccolo

Community Support:

What Player think i do.

What i really do.

Comment

Originally posted by Piccolo View Post
      Hello,

we are not aware of it, so we don't know. As far as we know. we are the only publisher of Flyff in European and American countries.

Yours,
      ~Piccolo
      Who can I ask that for?

Comment

• Pabo
        Pabo commented
        Editing a comment
        Hello
        Contact by mail the Producer in Brazil and ask an official announcement from Gala (That's what Playpark Flyff SEA did with the CEO of Gala.lab with a video). contato@gpotato.com.br

Since they used a GALA inc logo (same as WEBZEN) you can also send a mail in English with a link of their game portal to the main office in japan. gala-info@gala.jp

http://www.gala.jp/english/profile.html
        So far I don't see any official announcement by Gala about opening Flyff in Portugese.
        Last edited by Pabo; 18-09-19, 10:17 AM.

Hello,

Thank you for notice this and point out. We are in discussion with Gala now.

We will close this topic.

Best regards,
      ~Piccolo

Community Support:

What Player think i do.

What i really do.

Comment

Working...
      X