AFK Farming via Bots

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AFK Farming via Bots

Guys I have spent actual time trying to kill these cute monsters however some people have to ruin it via bots, and like it forms a large corruption in the economy disadvantaging the lower leveled players which makes me upset and is frustrating for them to. I have been investigating and it happens to always be the higher level players in the richest of guilds (wonder why their rich) in alternate characters. Lower players end up buying the produce they have gained via botting afk and eventually gain trillions out of it because u dont know how much their doing. I have witnessed some of it happening. Once again its causing corruption can there not be like checks or something within the certain regions in which afk farming is saturated rather then reporting it all the time? I know its time consuming but some moderation should take place, we are a community afterall.
    Thank you

havent noticed any bots, interesting

Comment

• UziChan
      UziChan commented
      Editing a comment
      Teehee, well they stop attacking when u approach them but if u run out of vision they start again :33 I figured summoning crowns would mess up their internal system and hence they will attack it and so they did and that proves the theory

yeah i saw it in flariz bang area back of the mountain check crown ppl there....

Comment

This is true, i've seen it to at the bang spot. Rich players farm botting.

Comment

Working...
      X