No announcement yet.

DC and ghost DC problem

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tried playing today, approx 30 shops in Flaris. I DC'ed over 20 times within 4 hours.. sometimes repeatedly; seconds after logging in. Gave up playing with approx 5 shops left in Flaris.

UNPLAYABLE.

Comment

Wasting scrolls,losing exp because i DC during a fight,setting up shops xx times a day..random shutdowns....c'mon Webzen it's been 10+ years now,fix it please...

Comment

I had also DC during fight and when I was preparing Private shop.. This is really annoying.. It would be great if that will be fixed soon.

Comment

I have been on and off flyff. Everything's good, but the DCs is super annoying.
          I mean, I could have bought scrolls and get serious in lvling, farming IF i can hold parties. But No. It's just plain stupid bc I can dc randomly. It is a total waste of money buying things like party amps and unlimited points.
          Seeing the problem here, I'm sure it's not only me, and it's not my internet problem. I can play other online games with no DCs.
          How the hell you are supposed to retain players? Let alone attract new players with these Dcs?

Comment

Funny story, I convinced a frien to play flyff, she DCed before actually seeing the game screen, the first message she saw after loading Flaris was that she had disconnected ahahaha

Comment

These dc's are getting ridiculous.
              Yesterday I had 7 dc's on 1 char, but all chars dc, from 4 (the least) to 7.
              The town looked like a ghost town, only 6 shops left at a certain point.
              Just take that game off line to do something about it please, it's getting unplayable.

Comment

Fix pls

Comment

Those DC's are really irritating for all of us... this needs to be taken more seriously and the issue to be resolved please

Comment

I wonder how much money have webze-dudes lost just because of dcs? :>

Comment

Working...
                    X