Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

There are levels we gain NO Skill Points?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• There are levels we gain NO Skill Points?

Hey, been a long time since I played this game and so started over on a n new account. Been playing for a few weeks now but I have noticed 2 levels that I have gained as Magician that gave me no skill points at all. At level 35 and now level 43. Should we gain skill points every level?

Seems like another bug. It's not a problem since you need just Mental Strike skill to lvl-up comfortably from 15 to 60 lvl.

Comment

Originally posted by MothSyndromE View Post
      Seems like another bug. It's not a problem since you need just Mental Strike skill to lvl-up comfortably from 15 to 60 lvl.
      Right, if you content yourself with minimum damage, then fine. But I don't.

Comment

Originally posted by RenkorG View Post

Right, if you content yourself with minimum damage, then fine. But I don't.
        you have chosen a game with total lack of good technical support, PVE and PVP balance, and simple logic, therefore i think you will be fine with such things as skill-point bugs too O_o
        Last edited by MothSyndromE; 10-06-19, 09:00 PM.

Comment

I will check on this issue, thanks for your report.

Comment

Originally posted by mothsyndrome View Post

you have chosen a game with total lack of good technical support, pve and pvp balance, and simple logic, therefore i think you will be fine with such things as skill-point bugs too o_o
            lol

Comment

Working...
            X