Player turns out to be a Gm !!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Player turns out to be a Gm !!!!

One of them happened to be portrayed by a player and pretended to be GM Klaig, he was invisible and just chatted with him. If that occurs, who ported you and the instruction comes that you should trade your stuff omit it. He takes your gear and you will never see it again. We tried to pass it on to Webzen with the ticket system and asked if it is possible that they do something, but then we have got a dumb answer from our support. The of the power is a hacker and Dupper and I call on all players on support such players not. He has also written in English, so I will also post it in the forum in US - Flyff, EN Forum and in the FR forum am curious what the GM Klaig says that on the German server and a man as he spends Please again to the GM's or MOD cares better about the community I think it's a joke that you have repeatedly been pointed to the ticket system and it is not possible to produce objects. Then stupid question how can then be with 40 cd Awa items on a slot on the servers. Nevertheless, I wish all players enjoy the game

so... you traded your gear whit some Fake GM? and... it was on devos?...and have awful awakes 40icd per line?

Comment

Working...
    X