Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Someone who seems to be able to bypass security...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lykanz
    started a topic Someone who seems to be able to bypass security...

Someone who seems to be able to bypass security...

Hello All,

Just wondering if any other servers are experiencing someone who comes in just to troll the server and DC people for no real reason? I am from Lykan and we have experienced a person who comes just to provoke our people. This person seems to have the ability to add people to their messenger without permission, view gear without permission, join guilds and parties without invites and lastly, this person has the ability to disconnect individuals. He was disconnecting people on the 18th and on the 19th during siege, he did it again to a few people. Anyway what I am saying is there is literally nothing we can do as players. If anyone else has experienced this please comment so we can be heard. I'm fairly new and have heard many times that the GM's have a more hands off approach. I can understand, but when it comes to something like this, we need someone to really come in and help. Anyway thank you guys for reading my post, I don't post much, ever, but in this case, it really is a desperate plea for help. We can't win this battle ourselves.

Thank you,

• GartugaKM
    replied
    I just play the game for fun, ever since the awakes the game was ruined anyways, then buff pets and yada yada.
    Just try to enjoy what it has for the nostalgy anything else is a waste of time.

Leave a comment:

• Nortel
    replied
    Happy 2019 Flyff. Every year I tell myself "There is no way it can get any worse" and every year I get my mind blown. I guess now we have hackers with GM powers. No point of playing the game at this point but ill be back in 2020 to see how much more messed up this game becomes.

Leave a comment:

• Lykanz
    replied
    Hey Technician! I was just speaking with a friend who has spent thousands on this game. He was pretty disappointed that he hasn't seen a change in the last 3 weeks almost? The possibility that a random person has the ability to take all the time and money he invested in the game, and make it completely useless in siege is saddening. 10 years invested, probably more money that he would like to admit... thinking about giving it up because of the lack of customer service. I understand that the policy is to keep everyone's information private but why can't they say they are still working on it or they have solved the issue for now. Who's info is compromised by that news?

Anyway I hope something does get done, I know they at least read the forums, I know this because they deleted my post about their blanket response, which was used as proof because Klaig misunderstood my thank you note. Anyway thank you for your input Technician, I hope we are heard and updated soon.

Leave a comment:

• LittlePhobia
    replied
    I agree 3 weeks and nothing has been done. As it was mentioned above, this person can stop customers from using your product. I dont know for what you waiting webzen.

Leave a comment:

• Technician
    replied
    Oh wow just saw this post, I guess we are not the only ones who were getting disconnected by these guys. But yeah, game has become completely unplayable, I know webzen like to take their time when it comes to dealing with issues like this one but I really hope they can find a solution quickly.

Leave a comment:

• SpiritOfVenegance
    replied
    Merge supposed to be something good but at the moment it only cause problems. You guys cant even control your own game. This hacker do what ever he wants. Action should be taken immediately not 3 weeks of waiting and hope that he wont come back next weekend. Did you even realize how broken is this game right now? It cant be more broken than it is. This guy can stop anyone from playing when ever he wants. Let me repeat this. This hacker can stop your customers from playing a game you publishing when ever he wants. People spent thousands of $ so respect your customers and do something with this issue.

Leave a comment:

• Mortalkombat01
    replied
    We are being bullied by this hacker 3 weeks already. Nothing has been done. It cant stay like that Webzen should really start doing something. You guys say "we care about players" If you guys cared you would log every saturday during siege time and ban this hacker, track all private messages, all trades he ever did ( on banned characters aswell) and ban everything related to this issue. Im pretty sure after this big digging the "innocent people" wont be innocent anymore.

Leave a comment:

• TheRealSenia
    replied
    Sorry for going a little off-topic but damn am I glad to see that I'm not the only one experiencing this.
    This needs to be fixed ASAP. It's only hurting the game and it's community more every single day. Thanks!

EDIT: People told me a certain guild and players from the Yetti server should be behind this, I cannot confirm anything, that's all I've heard in-game.
    You can't simply ban people abusing game bugs/hacks, those certain bugs and hacks just need a permanent fix in order to be able to restore a healthy game, now it realy is a mess unfortunately..
    Last edited by TheRealSenia; 30-01-19, 03:00 PM.

Leave a comment:

• TheRealSenia
    commented on 's reply
    Totally true! I've lost so many siege coin to this already!

• Lykanz
    replied
    Wasnt able to log in so I checked discord and saw comments about servers getting spammed with the, "There are no available Guild Houses" message. Looks like its causing people to DC and not be able to logon.

Leave a comment:

• Lykanz
    commented on 's reply
    Won't be the first time people have bypassed the games security, eventually a fix will be implemented. I assume its an issue most MMORPG's have to deal with at some point. Other than that, you should play if you think its fun. Especially since a merge is supposedly happening soon. That should make things a little more lively.

• JeckyJefferson
    replied
    soo I just found this game looked like it was fun until I came to the forums and read this. So is this game just filled with hackers then and not worth my time trying?

Leave a comment:

• Lykanz
    replied
    Well it happened again. This weekend in Lykan siege, just want to keep the GM's updated. Not really sure how to prove it since disconnects are not uncommon, I guess siege logs could provide some info (shrugs). Pretty disappointing but all we can do is hope that we can get a fix soon.

Leave a comment:

• XMotarox
    replied
    Cheated game... Ridiculous hack abuse. I suggest do not spend even 1 cent on this game as long as hacks like this exist. Peace!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X