Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Someone who seems to be able to bypass security...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Merge supposed to be something good but at the moment it only cause problems. You guys cant even control your own game. This hacker do what ever he wants. Action should be taken immediately not 3 weeks of waiting and hope that he wont come back next weekend. Did you even realize how broken is this game right now? It cant be more broken than it is. This guy can stop anyone from playing when ever he wants. Let me repeat this. This hacker can stop your customers from playing a game you publishing when ever he wants. People spent thousands of $ so respect your customers and do something with this issue.

Comment

Oh wow just saw this post, I guess we are not the only ones who were getting disconnected by these guys. But yeah, game has become completely unplayable, I know webzen like to take their time when it comes to dealing with issues like this one but I really hope they can find a solution quickly.

Comment

I agree 3 weeks and nothing has been done. As it was mentioned above, this person can stop customers from using your product. I dont know for what you waiting webzen.

Comment

Hey Technician! I was just speaking with a friend who has spent thousands on this game. He was pretty disappointed that he hasn't seen a change in the last 3 weeks almost? The possibility that a random person has the ability to take all the time and money he invested in the game, and make it completely useless in siege is saddening. 10 years invested, probably more money that he would like to admit... thinking about giving it up because of the lack of customer service. I understand that the policy is to keep everyone's information private but why can't they say they are still working on it or they have solved the issue for now. Who's info is compromised by that news?

Anyway I hope something does get done, I know they at least read the forums, I know this because they deleted my post about their blanket response, which was used as proof because Klaig misunderstood my thank you note. Anyway thank you for your input Technician, I hope we are heard and updated soon.

Comment

Happy 2019 Flyff. Every year I tell myself "There is no way it can get any worse" and every year I get my mind blown. I guess now we have hackers with GM powers. No point of playing the game at this point but ill be back in 2020 to see how much more messed up this game becomes.

Comment

I just play the game for fun, ever since the awakes the game was ruined anyways, then buff pets and yada yada.
              Just try to enjoy what it has for the nostalgy anything else is a waste of time.

Comment

Working...
              X