Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Someone who seems to be able to bypass security...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Someone who seems to be able to bypass security...

Hello All,

Just wondering if any other servers are experiencing someone who comes in just to troll the server and DC people for no real reason? I am from Lykan and we have experienced a person who comes just to provoke our people. This person seems to have the ability to add people to their messenger without permission, view gear without permission, join guilds and parties without invites and lastly, this person has the ability to disconnect individuals. He was disconnecting people on the 18th and on the 19th during siege, he did it again to a few people. Anyway what I am saying is there is literally nothing we can do as players. If anyone else has experienced this please comment so we can be heard. I'm fairly new and have heard many times that the GM's have a more hands off approach. I can understand, but when it comes to something like this, we need someone to really come in and help. Anyway thank you guys for reading my post, I don't post much, ever, but in this case, it really is a desperate plea for help. We can't win this battle ourselves.

Thank you,

Oh and in case someone posts about us sending tickets, we have and we encourage others to do so as well.

Comment

Hey Webzen Team

This person is dcing people during siege, during arena fights and is even dcing half Flaris...how can one person have GM powers and do this all. Please take care of this. This isnt fair...he claims to be from Yetti Server. Hes claiming to be GM. Sincerely Susan

Comment

• TheRealSenia
        TheRealSenia commented
        Editing a comment
        Totally true! I've lost so many siege coin to this already!

Everybody knows who's doing all this and which guild is involved in it. At this point playing flyff doesnt have sense. This guy/guild can disconnect players same as GMs do.

Comment

this sucks, today flaris was affected by this guy who disconnected everyone around, unfortunately this type of problems including spammers scare players away making this beautiful game unplayable, we hope that some staff member will pronounce on it and take the necessary actions of the case.

Comment

it seems like a joke , last siege the most of players of my guild got dc , this guy can see ours gears . it was enough with a player dc us from lykan but now there are another one even worse , i hope webzen can do something about this , or at least a GM should be present next siege.

Comment

We are looking into it, thanks for the report.

If you have more details please send us a ticket if you haven't already done it.

Comment

• IamNoSaint
              IamNoSaint commented
              Editing a comment
              Hello it has been very annoying having this hackers come into game just to disconnect players at will- this is something serious enough that i believe a GM needs to act on. They have done it to my characters at will. I do not understand there motive or reasons for doing this, but it is something that can greatly affect the enjoyment and the population of Flyff.

Thank you for replying Klaig! It really does mean a lot when you take the time to reassure us that something is being done instead of the auto reply we get from the ticket system.

Comment

• Klaig
              Klaig commented
              Editing a comment
              Keep in mind that there is no such things as auto reply, there is a human behind every single report.

Please fix your game Webzen

Nobody gonna play this as long as this guild which one act "innocent" can disconnect others.

Comment

Cheated game... Ridiculous hack abuse. I suggest do not spend even 1 cent on this game as long as hacks like this exist. Peace!

Comment

Well it happened again. This weekend in Lykan siege, just want to keep the GM's updated. Not really sure how to prove it since disconnects are not uncommon, I guess siege logs could provide some info (shrugs). Pretty disappointing but all we can do is hope that we can get a fix soon.

Comment

soo I just found this game looked like it was fun until I came to the forums and read this. So is this game just filled with hackers then and not worth my time trying?

Comment

• Lykanz
                    Lykanz commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Won't be the first time people have bypassed the games security, eventually a fix will be implemented. I assume its an issue most MMORPG's have to deal with at some point. Other than that, you should play if you think its fun. Especially since a merge is supposedly happening soon. That should make things a little more lively.

Wasnt able to log in so I checked discord and saw comments about servers getting spammed with the, "There are no available Guild Houses" message. Looks like its causing people to DC and not be able to logon.

Comment

Sorry for going a little off-topic but damn am I glad to see that I'm not the only one experiencing this.
                    This needs to be fixed ASAP. It's only hurting the game and it's community more every single day. Thanks!

EDIT: People told me a certain guild and players from the Yetti server should be behind this, I cannot confirm anything, that's all I've heard in-game.
                    You can't simply ban people abusing game bugs/hacks, those certain bugs and hacks just need a permanent fix in order to be able to restore a healthy game, now it realy is a mess unfortunately..
                    Last edited by TheRealSenia; 30-01-19, 03:00 PM.

Comment

We are being bullied by this hacker 3 weeks already. Nothing has been done. It cant stay like that Webzen should really start doing something. You guys say "we care about players" If you guys cared you would log every saturday during siege time and ban this hacker, track all private messages, all trades he ever did ( on banned characters aswell) and ban everything related to this issue. Im pretty sure after this big digging the "innocent people" wont be innocent anymore.

Comment

Working...
                      X