Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So the problem is the internet provider ...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So the problem is the internet provider ...

I do not intend to flame anyone or just be a rager, I just wanna point out my disagreeing with what has been posted by (MOD) Amenofus yesterday - "We'll keep an eye on the happenings and try to keep you up to date. Please be careful with using time based premium items when experiencing these connection issues. Due to fact that the connection issues come from an external origin, we can't guarantee a replacement for these items."

I'm sorry, what?! what do you mean you can't guarantee a replacement for the items? are you literally saying "hey we made a bad choice on internet service and it's sad that it's having a lot of problems and making THE WHOLE SERVICE go down (YES NOT ONLY THE GAME BUT SITE ITSELF TOO) but hey, it isn't our fault (forget the part that I choose the bad internet by mistake xD) and don't worry we will wait for them to get better..till then just don't use your premium items" (which for non-donors like me means your really hard earned awesome stuff). Even for donors this announcement sucks.

What is the problem here? simple, although you guys did giveaway codes to get some stuff (soul-bound as always but still) and we have the event xmas tree that will give a lot of amps (again soul-bound, but who thought it wouldn't be anyway?) the point is all that is because of the season event, xmas event. it's not related to the whole connection issue, and I am really sorry but it is your fault! who pays the bill? who chooses the provider?! I am 1000% sure it's not the players (if it was we wouldn't choose such a bad provider or wait months seeing them fail so much and not change the provider at least) so why do we have to pay for your fault losing items that already cost us (or someone's) money and that already has been given to you?!

STOP BEING GREEDY! YOU ALREADY GET TONS OF MONEY FROM US EVERY SINGLE DAY! STOP BEING GREEDY! GIVE US SOME REAL FEEDBACK AS A DEVELOPER THAT REALLY CARES OR JUST STOP TRYING TO MAKE US FEEL BETTER WITH NONSENSE RESPONSES! WE DON'T WANT A MOD ANSWER SAYING "OH IT'S NOT OUR FAULT" WE WANT A SOLUTION! WE WANNA PLAY YOUR GAME AND USE MORE OF YOUR PREMIUM STUFF IF POSSIBLE!! THAT'S THE ONLY WAY YOU GET MORE MONEY!! (it sounds like the only language you talk so...)

Never felt so sad about a MOD post before. I really expected more from you guys! ;(
    Last edited by UchihaRay; 16-12-18, 10:29 PM.

I think they won't give any extra items just because it's difficult to prove that you've actually wasted them.

For example, I can turn my Q amps on, take maximum exp from them and then just write to admins that i wasn't able to farm at all due to sudden maint or random disconnections. Get it?

btw, what server are you playing on?

Comment

• UchihaRay
      UchihaRay commented
      Editing a comment
      how could you take maximum exp from the item if the server is shutting down from time to time, for no reason, taking not only the time from the item but making advs reset to 0 and everyone have to start all over (and if you're lucky you won't get killed by the mob you were killing before it happened)? Show me how you get maximum use of any limited time (that runs out while offline) item when the server shuts down, please! haha

EU Flyff - CW. the most active of all servers nowadays (not gonna be for too long if they don't solve this DC problem soon enough, people are starting to get mad at it and leave the game)
      Last edited by UchihaRay; 17-12-18, 12:13 AM.

• UchihaRay
      UchihaRay commented
      Editing a comment
      Plus I am not saying they should give the items back but they should do something about it at least, because it is their fault! Ok giving items back is out of line, so give something else, do something, they are failing us hard and we're being punished for no reason without getting something in return for their failure. Or do they expect us to contact the internet provider and complain? lol

Could not agree more with the statements above. I also don't appreciate the notice mentioned being closed therefore not repliable to. I don't think "all" the issues are down to flyff, if the reason is server issues "out of their control". But you do have the other side to this. For example if you bought a meal from a restaurant and the chicken was off, who is to blame? The restaurant can not say "oh it's not our fault it's the place we sourced the chicken". If you buy a pair of jeans from a shop and they rip after one wash, you return to the shop for a refund. The shop do not say "oh it's not our fault - it's the material, we are not responsible".

i do not believe the dcs and ghosting are intentional whatsoever. I do not see how that would benefit the game owners or representatives. I do not believe there is some big conspiracy to profit from wcoins at the cost of losing repeat custom. Financially that makes no sense whatsoever. I do believe the whole situation could be dealt with a lot better though. The servers are the providers responsibility. I would not be paying my internet bill if my provider did not give me a reliable connection, so I'm failing to understand what the issue is.

I do think we "players" have a right to be frustrated, angry and voice are concerns. I do believe they should be listened to and acted upon the same way any other respectable business would do. It is also slightly annoying (understatement of the year) to warn people to avoid premium items when so many have already been used/lost. Kind of like the warning to not use premium batteries for event after buying and using them.

Apoligies for seeming "angry" but I am and I am no where near the only one.

rachel
    Last edited by Rachyc; 17-12-18, 12:50 AM.

Comment

they're just doing the MINIMUM to keep the "business" going. nothing else. webzen sold their soul a long time ago for money, i miss old flyff

Comment

Lets see if the maintenance helps tomorrow against those DCs and other bugs we been having on off for few days *cough* month now
        Im upset about all ghost and disconnects..lost countless party's not to mention time on premium items...sure we got a right to complain when all we get is a lame apology

´´We deeply want to apologize for the current inconveniences (even though it's not our fault) and hope the IDC provider will come up with a solution soon.´´
        sound like a three year old kid wrote it...(not your fault) I DONT CARE WHOs FAULT IT IS! FIX IT!..wasting time writing lame ass excuse...PAY a decent IDC provider than
        and than this..´´Please be careful with using time based premium items´´ -well i happen to start mine beginning of event , before the connection trouble started..

I can understand that you ´´cant´´ replace it...but maybe YOU SHOULD compensate our lost time?? Like extend the event 1 extra week for the lost time? how bout that.

Comment

• UchihaRay
          UchihaRay commented
          Editing a comment
          extend the event and keep the DCs is like laughing at our faces..the problem needs to be solved first, otherwise they just need to put some grownup pants and work for real because as far as this looks, it's going the same way as the Servers Merge, no dedication, no worry, no work to solve it or whatsoever. it looks more and more like the game is dying and they are literally saying "fuck it I don't care" over and over again..The worst is that I even tried playing on French, German and Korean server but for some reason I can't connect to the servers I just get stuck at login :/ I wonder if there they are going forward and the developers are doing their job instead of taking months to give a lame excuse..

Funny how the coupon works on US accounts as well as I have tried... so much for compensation for the people actually being affected lol

Comment

• Len45
          Len45 commented
          Editing a comment
          Then isn't it "funny" how players on CW that weren't even affected could also use the coupon? Accounts that haven't been logged in for months got amps and cards.

Find something else to pitch about. Like the fact that the "fix" doesn't seem to have worked.

• SquareShape
          SquareShape commented
          Editing a comment
          your comment is "funny"

So I have been Disconnected on Meteonyker like 8 times in the last 30-45mins and I have a laptop open on the US server which is unaffected. How are GM's saying the US servers are affected too in "the logs"??? Don't credit the unaffected US servers lol and do something about the EU servers. You gift us R amps yet we still get disconnected - bye bye R amps. Waste of time

Comment

• UchihaRay
          UchihaRay commented
          Editing a comment
          As I said, anything they do now that isn't exactly "solve the DC issue" is laughing at our faces. by the way using the amps after they literally made a MOD post asking you not to is obviously lack of brains of you so stop crying and get over it..you used after a warning, knowing of the problems, and because you wanted to. Noone has anything to do to your ignorance. Remember to use your brain next time --'
      Working...
      X