Not able to get full use out of R amps due to server disconnects

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not able to get full use out of R amps due to server disconnects

My friend and I decided to get to level 60 then last night we were going to use the r amps that you get when you make a new character. literally not 5 minutes after using them, we kept getting disconnected for the next 2 hours. Then trying to get the last bit out of them that we could, this morning we tried to continue leveling with them and are still experiencing disconnects, making us lose our party that we keep remaking, and wasting our amps that tick down whilst offline. super annoying (clockworks eu)

dont play bro, i know, i feel you, it hurts, but wait for a fix, it's the same for everybody :/

Comment

I know, it's just such a shame, if it was happening before I used them I definitely would not have used them at all. but I thought it was over because it hadn't happen all day. I got 21 levels out of it but still kind of feel ripped off

Comment

that's why i'm just hanging out @flaris

Comment

Make sure to do the candy cane event... so you get some Q amps and R amps from that maybe you will have some exp event later on... as most of the time this happens last week of Christmas event

And yeah its too bad, we all have the same issue over and over again… whether its collecting, leveling, or just putting up a shop. Hope their provider can fix it soon, or they can get a temporarily new provider or something for a few months :P

Comment

Webzen isn't the company you can rely on, but if you regulary check announces in discord channel - you won't get such a bad experience. By the way, what server are you playing on? If you are on Mocomochi - i can help with lvling.

Comment

• Mdcicci
              Mdcicci commented
              Editing a comment
              Hey, thanks a ton, but no I've been playing on clockworks eu, I had some stuff over there from a few years ago when my buddy and I decided to switch to the eu servers

Originally posted by BlueLight View Post
            Make sure to do the candy cane event... so you get some Q amps and R amps from that
            The way I look at the candy cane event is you can get QAmps OR you can get RAmps, but you can't get both.

You can get a maximum of 87 candy canes during the event. You can use them to decorate the tree or to get the rewards for unlocking the other five "achievements".

It takes 48 candy canes to open the final "achievement" for the QAmps (and cards). You also get the other five "achievement" rewards for those 48 candy canes.
            There are fourteen slots to put an ornament on the tree. At three candy canes per slot it takes 42 candy canes to fully decorate the tree to get the RAmps.

To get both the QAmps and the RAmps would require 90 candy canes.

I may be wrong, but this is the way I interpret the event.

Comment

• BlueLight
              BlueLight commented
              Editing a comment
              Hey, now you can claim the Q amps by unwrapping, and that option depends on how many you collected, you won't spend the candy cane with that. And you can spent the candy cane on decorating the tree... So you can get both gl

• Mdcicci
              Mdcicci commented
              Editing a comment
              the way they made it, the number you use to claim decorations is separate from the amount you have collected. by claaiming the achievements, only the number labelled, cains collected is used. but for the decorations only the number labelled cains available to exchange are used. so you can collect both.

• Len45
              Len45 commented
              Editing a comment
              Those comments make sense. I think I'll still wait till I have the 48 canes to claim the QAmps then decorate the tree.
          Working...
          X