Well today was an awesome day for dungeon runs
    Wilds 1x dc
    Cursed Animus 3x dc
    Catacombs of anguish 1x dc
    Ankou's asylum 2x dc
    Kalgas 1x dc
    Rhisis trial 1x dc
    As well as 4 party's lost
    Funny how this happens randomly halfway through the dungeon or when the boss is so very close to dying -.-

Comment

Dc STILL not solved, what are u guys actually doing at maintanance?
      I mean specifically since we have a "Patch Note".
      Hours for restarting the servers ? cant be translation cause the same translation mistakes are ingame for years now.

So something is definitly fishy here.

How hard can it be for the serveradministrator to check serverlogs for occuring errors? especially for several weeks now
      I handled serverlogs of games which are 100x more detailed than flyff.

So what is the problem here??? miscommunication between webzen and gala or just lazyness or betting on the cheapest servers in europe they can get to maximize profit?, cause its definitly NOT a problem thats to hard to solve

-3 more lifes lost on my pet which i have to restore with what? wcoins exactly
      -more wasted time on qamps wich i bought with wcoins
      -more wasted time on premium batteries which i bought with wcoins
      -loosing parties over and over and OVER

This is by far really by far the worse service i ever experienced and probably the most lazy server administrators ever for a game that generates money for a company.

best regards
      Last edited by HotPepper; 05-09-18, 02:46 PM. Reason: no i wont thank you

Comment

things i lost since DC not counting party´s or time in dungoens

time on Premium Battery
        Life on Pet
        time on Q-amps
        Scroll of Acquisition
        Power-Ups i wasted on Dungeons such as countless spirits
        these are all things which i all bought over W-coins

I basically bought w-coins n flushed it down the drains SO yeah GET IT FIXED!!!!!!!!!!!!!! we still get random dc's and we all where hoping that it would have be sorted after maintain..Pepe is right, what are you doing?!

Oh and btw that creepy NPC is still there..You know the one football freak that was suppose to be removed WEEKS ago

Comment

"Hours for restarting the servers ?"

Even if there are no new patches to be installed and only a server restart is performed, there are many things that need to be done during the time allotted. A few of those things might include:
          Properly power down each server. This is more than just turning it off.
          Open each server and check for signs of potential problems; heat damage, loose connections, even signs of "critter' infestation.
          Clean each server; blow out/wipe any dust, clean or replace filters.
          Measure and record power supply readings. Note any deviations from previous readings.
          Check for proper operation of cooling fans including speeds under different conditions.
          Restart each server and check for proper performance. Let the server run for a period of time and recheck performance.

During scheduled maintenance they may also do maintenance on the cooling system for the servers - air conditioning.

If everything seems to be within specs they can now go back on line and users can again play the game.
          I am actually surprised they can consistently do all this in the two or three hours scheduled.

As for the World Trophy Exchange Manager NPC still be in the game, GALA needs to provide the patch to remove it. There is nothing Webzen can do except complain to GALA

BTW: I don't notice any increase in D/Cs. I had characters on line 24 hours a day for two or three days at a time until this last maintenance.

Comment

Len45

-Properly power down each server. This is more than just turning it off.-

I know, i had both a dedicated server in my working room and over my gaming lifespan several virtual servers from different companies all ran by management programs like filezilla, to get a grip on all my data.
            On both versions it didnt took me more than 15 min for both processes if i had several gb or tb to verify.
            And after having a look in my error log i can tell u what is causing the dcs or if its a serversided problem at all (can also be the datatransfer provider) but u can sort that out in 1! maintanance.

-Open each server and check for signs of potential problems; heat damage, loose connections, even signs of "critter' infestation.
            Clean each server; blow out/wipe any dust, clean or replace filters.
            Measure and record power supply readings. Note any deviations from previous readings.
            Check for proper operation of cooling fans including speeds under different conditions.
            Restart each server and check for proper performance. Let the server run for a period of time and recheck performance.-

All this is already prechecked on the fly in every halfway good dedicated server over 24/7 controlled by urself or by a team of urs.
            Ar least at mine and it wasnt my job neither i am a studied pro in it.
            Even my pc has several points on which i can read out whats wrong, temperature, fan speed, i can run stress test on the fly while gaming, i can open up my tower and look for compromised connections while gaming.
            All this u can do in every halfway good serverstation too, we are not in 1995 anymore and even back then u could switch datadrives on the fly.
            This is all assuming they have a team on their own servers.

btw -Clean each server; blow out/wipe any dust, clean or replace filters.-

This happens once a year maybe or it is an emergency or the server they are running are placed in the desert gobi to satisfy that every 2 weeks.
            Ur Pc needs it once a year with a mediocre filtersystem when it is placed in your livingroom.
            And a servergroup is normally not located in such a room.

This doesnt satisfy on any point this length of maintanance !now most important! with OBVIOUSLY no effect on performance.
            (Remember -SERVER MAINTANANCE- but same situation after)

-If everything seems to be within specs they can now go back on line and users can again play the game.
            I am actually surprised they can consistently do all this in the two or three hours scheduled.-

This is actually handled by a single person on other things, about which i dont wanna talk about here with at least double the players of the size of EU (meteo+clocks) servercluster.
            But with the difference that this one guys actually finish the maintanance with a increase in server performance.(thats normally the goal when the server is loosing performance over a period of time)

But here is my point i dont think at all that they have or own a serverstation by themselfes at all, with the current serversituation that got worse and worse since years it seems and i ASSUME that, that they have nothing more than a rented servergroup including service by that corporation and cheap.
            Otherwise i cant explain that the stability of this server hasnt increased at all after a server MAINTANANCE.

-As for the World Trophy Exchange Manager NPC still be in the game, GALA needs to provide the patch to remove it. There is nothing Webzen can do except complain to GALA-

This is a major problem here and often or always wrongly used for excuses, even if its right.
            This is nothing more than a franchise system same like lets say for Mc Donalds, but when i go in a mc donalds here and the service is shit or my food is fcked up (for which i payed ) i can complain and get it in the same moment again with an improve of quality and if its still not good i can go higher to a management and they WILL make sure im satisfied and why? because they cant risk any bad reputation and by law they are responsible anyway.
            Here u cant get a direct line to anyone with the power of DECISION and that is horrible.
            A big huge grey zone.
            So its just a back and forth of responsebilities and GALA obviously gives a shit and webzen isnt responsible for anything.

-BTW: I don't notice any increase in D/Cs. I had characters on line 24 hours a day for two or three days at a time until this last maintenance. -

Maybe u are superlucky, or it is simply not true and i cant know anyways.
            But with all these people writing here + dcs of my chars (5/8 mostly)+after i had dc half the town of shops is empty+i get report from 2 other big guilds who had dcs in every second char, there is no denying that there are problems with tons of DC and ghost dc over the day

So in the end : I expect service for the money i spend so i can actually use these items as intented, i want to level in peace in mars mine with a stack of my 120q amps which i bought in cash shop, i want to be able to use my pet which gained its lifes and level by cash shop and i want to fully use the premium batteries i bought to make progress in farming of mas bosses ., but this is at the moment NOT the case + there is no comment about any progress on that exept the infamous patience pls

best regards
            Last edited by HotPepper; 06-09-18, 02:51 AM.

Comment

So, after 2+ weeks without A FIX.

I did start searching for it myself (This besides my paid job)

So i found out, that even if ur character ghost dced, it didnt disconnect from the game at all.
              Because my character did DC, but it did still shown online on my other system.
              I also checked it with a party.

The ghost dced character (IDCFromDay1) was a party leader before it ghost dced.
              So after waiting some mins/hours it happened, the lead ghost dced.

So by looking to my other party fillers it still did show the party lead was IDCFromDay1, wich is strange because it ghost dced.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wr9V...ature=youtu.be

This Video shows what i mean, i also made a part 2 wich is recorded 11 minutes after video 1.
              This to show that even with waiting for a longer period, it still doesnt lose the party lead while being ghost dced.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GrdU...ature=youtu.be

Afterall, i hope that this helps the mods/gala to fix this problem, at this stage i wont spend any money anymore on my wcoin account.
              Its sad because usually with Christmas we get nice events with collector parts, something that isnt worth wasting money on if i cant play the game without interruptions.

Please Webzen, all i want for Christmas is you!! (SPOILER!! JOKE!! All i want for Christmas, is a server without DCs )

Comment

Same here i didndt log in the game for moths just for this, some times at least i leave a shop but then ghost DC, the other day on a dungeon as well, i was on 2 chars and one suddenly disappeared, ghost DC again, fix it please!!!

And i only hope this is not caused by the dupers, if yes we are all doomed.

Comment

Time to up this thread again guys

Its been nearly a month now since this thread first started, but the DCs began weeks earlier, so lets say 2 months and its getting worse.
                  Players stop to play, players cant even put up a shop anymore, making parties is a joke + lets stress the server even more with this invasion ( which I really like but its senseless with that stability).
                  Players are LITTERALY getting double********** by DCs and invasion.

It simply cannot be that u guys need that long for a simple error detection.
                  This is just pure laziness and OR lack of pressure towards the server management team.

And no, before someone comments again with *be patient* *we try* *we know* *we do reports* (and that since more than a month without any reaction or solving problems ? Don't think so) , I have to say I simply DONT CARE!

U guys are getting my money, U are publishing the game here, U are representing it with UR name, U are the peeps I go to when I have problems not gala.

DO SOMETHING FINALLY, BUCKLE UP AND GET THIS **** DONE!

Comment

Same problem here! just got 14th dc today. im getting a bit tired of this.
                    Webzen or wich community this server is holding up. please fix this

looks like they are all doing it for the money.
                    take a few months to fix this, other bugs etc

or me and alot of people will quit the game.

have a good day!

Comment

When my pet dies 2 times so i have to buy 2 S Ress scrolls for 20b each. When i loose my party that i just bought 15 min earlier, or when i get DC 4 times within 1 hour, and waste 1 whole acqui high scroll with no chance of drop since during the battle with the boss i get dced, killed and transported out of the dungeon.. man this kinda takes away my desire to play. As i said in another thread, i wasted too much time on this game just to be dced like this. Until this is fixed i wont bother logging in.
                      Last edited by Balamb; 29-09-18, 11:47 AM.

Comment

THis problem really annoying ... want to buy Wcoin but when I see this ... and we will never playing with a steady server :/

Comment

AND its happening again RANDOM DC every 2-3 min last night...today i suffered a fare share of them too...had to start 3 new party's lvl them back to 40..than DC and loose again...Not to mention the collector time

what was the early maintain about this morning??????- caus well we all still got them! <GOD DAMN DC

Comment

Fix ur shit everytime i die now cuz of the dcs -.-

Comment

Still experiencing this on clockworks. To be honest I am completely fed up with it. I have bought two silver batteries to farm for event that are barely getting used at all as everytime i log on, 5mins later its disconnects so thats 280 wcoins pretty much wasted if it continues. The whole idea (to me) of batteries is that you are able to get something when your away from keyboard (having a life) well that is not happening. Secondly to me what makes this more annoying is it's christmas event time, in which if you want anything half decent you have to be grinding and spending alot of time/ money in game, neither of which is happening when you log in to get booted two seconds later or ghosting for no reason what so ever. I was also trying to help someone level yesterday, which again, did not happen as I could not sign in. Day to day this problem occurs (which is not acceptable but i love the game so much i continue playing regardless) but to have this happen at the one time of year a) with a very good event b) with actual chance of playing more is just not acceptable anymore.

Sadly I feel it may be time for me to find another game to play, I do not even know how this is not solved already. Would dread to think the amount of time and money players have put in to this game to not even have a server that works.

Not happy

Rachel

Comment

Its also funny that they still not fixed the "MISS" bug when atking monsters. Indie company dosnt care and never will. They also just copypaste the events from previous years.

Comment

Working...
                                X