No announcement yet.

[Bug] Time goes down for Couple Rings !

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Bug] Time goes down for Couple Rings !

Greetings everyone,

I just want to point out the fact that the Couple Rings from Day 1 of event has the time running, could you fix this issue as I got 1 inventory of Couple Rings in the first day? Is no use for them if after 13 days they'll all be gone after I spent time farming them.
    Thank you very much!

Hello,

Thank you for your feedback. We will test and forward it to our developer.

So long,
    ~Piccolo

Community Support:

What Player think i do.

What i really do.

Comment

• Flavi
      Flavi commented
      Editing a comment
      Good morning Piccolo,

Do you have any updates on this issue? The time is still running on the 1st day couple rings..

Thank you,

Good morning Piccolo

Any answers about this bug ? Shall we delete the couple rings from day 1 of Event ?

Thank you in advance,

Flavi :3

Comment

fix this please :S

Comment

Yeah, can we have an honest answer or something, so at least I know, should I delete 2 inventories of Couple Rings from Day 1 or keep them in hope you will fix it ? We just need a YES/NO answer.

Best regards,

Comment

Some one tryen using one? the cat set have a decreasing time if im remember correctly but when u unbox it the time for the fashion set restarted.

Comment

Hello,

This issue is under investigation by the developer. We have to wait until we get closer information from GalaLab. So unfortunately we can't give you a yes/no answer, yet.

Greetings~

Comment

Hello

I want to know when they fix the couple rings that continue to go down the days without being activated, and mine are only 4 days left, if the days were ended without being activated, can they be used?

Give solve our problems some time?

I will lose all the couple rings?

Greetings.
              Last edited by Desdemona; 28-02-17, 04:31 AM.

Comment

Thanks webzen for showing some interest in the problem of couple rings, it is noted that as they do not generate income is not an important issue.

Thank you thank you thank you

Comment

Hello,
                  I hope that after today's maintenance we will get ur answers. It's really simple guys, just answer to the question:
                  Do we delete the "time-running" Couple Rings from Day 1? Yes/No. -> That simple..

Best regards,

Comment

Hello Desdemona,
                    Unfortunately this is how Webzen likes to treat people.. by giving them the option to answer themselves lol, I keep doing that for a while.. I also made a thread about this issue on Issues/Feedback Forum category but not an answer yet just that "they are working on it". Until then we just gotta keep answering to our own questions, it's sad I know d_d

Comment

Hey Guys,

Sadly the developers will not provide a fix for this issue before the timer runs out.

Regards,
                      Nazgul

Comment

• Flavi
                        Flavi commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Thank you! Is what we needed, an answer for this. Now I know I have to clean up inventory and make space for the "good" Couple Rings.
                        Best regards,
                    Working...
                    X