Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paypal payment error message

Hello!

As you guys know, we are in the process of re-activating several payment methods, and debugging existing ones.

As part of this process, we are aware that some PayPal payments are getting an error message. We just want to reassure you that if money has been deducted from your PayPal account, but you haven’t received your Wcoin currency yet, your money isn’t lost at all.

The error message means that your payment is on hold for verification and manual approval. It could take up to 2 working days until your payment is approved.
    We are currently working on this issue to properly display that the payment is on hold for verification.

Please note that your first payment with PayPal needs to be manually approved. Where possible, make sure that the information on your Webzen account and your PayPal account are matching in order to speed up the process.

Thank you for your patience,

The WEBZEN Team

I'm not from this game, but I want to let users know that it is not "48 hours". I have purchased wcoins with paypal on May 31st and still have not received them yet (6 full days). My ticket has also been ignored like usual. So, if you plan on purchasing with paypal, be prepared to wait much longer than 2 days for their manual verification.
    The original MoogleBear
    www.youtube.com/ChronoTrader

Comment

Originally posted by DivineRetribution View Post
      I have purchased wcoins with paypal on May 31st and still have not received them yet (6 full days).
      Hello,

that's why we said working days. May 31st was a Saturday, which is not considered a working day. Neither is the weekend. Monday the 2nd was a bank holiday here in Ireland, which isn't a working day either. So today is the 3rd working day since you made your payment, therefore I hope you will receive your Wcoin soon

~Magitook

Comment

I just purchased some Wcoins but that same error came up that youre all talking about. i filed my ticket but am not expecting a response for a while considering its the weekend. at least the mods are talking to us. Hope the issue is solved soon we know webzen is working hard for this merge. cheers

Comment

• Deavill
          Deavill commented
          Editing a comment
          i purchased wcoins on june 13 and i know its a weekend but i looked at my transaction history and there is nothing even though i still have the payment in my email .... so yea wasting money i suggest no one buys tried to send ticket and it wont let me i dont know what to do

i purchased points with Google wallet 30 and it said it was successful but i haven recived my points....i love flyff....but hate this plz fix

Comment

Same problem. Hope it will be fixed soon.

Comment

What is the best way to purchase wcoins now. What does work?

Comment

Originally posted by Egyptianspirit View Post
              What is the best way to purchase wcoins now. What does work?
              Well I've heard one person buying with credit card, but I don't know is that the issue on it, it could be just random or county side problem.
              In our company, the customer is never right.
              I'm done here, goodbye

Comment

i think there's a problem with google wallet too

Comment

This is a real bummer, I've ordered 4k wcoin yesterday, and I only used Paypal because of the bonus 10% wcoin that it says you get, if I knew it would take this long to get(because I bought it on a weekend so I could get Amps for the double exp event to max it out) I wouldve just used the normal credit card method... now I wont get the wcoins and wont get the amps to use..

Comment

I have order right now 12k wcoins but from a different country by using my paypal. Is that a problem? Same error...

Comment

Originally posted by MetalSlayer View Post
                      I have order right now 12k wcoins but from a different country by using my paypal. Is that a problem? Same error...
                      Hello MetalSlayer,

please contact our Customer Support team by submitting a ticket if you are unable to use PayPal or if you receive an error message when you try to top up.

~Magitook

Comment

Working...
                      X