X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nynaeve
    started a topic Suggestions for New Pick Up Pets

Suggestions for New Pick Up Pets

Well since i cant log in for the new log in event...
    i wanted to suggest some new pick up pet ideas.
    Anyone who knows me, knows I like pets the most in this game, so here are my ideas!

1. baby goat... i mean this will be really cute

2. Kalgas dog... shout out to Kodiak

3. liger... will be really big

4. a cordless vaccuum cleaner (before you judge they got a walking hamburger)

5. Dark Usagi Axe Master

Well thats what i want atm, probably think of more later

• Jhonnikolson
    replied
    bought new vacuum recently!
    My 2 year old and 4 year old also love vacuuming with it.
    https://cleaningbeasts.com/roomba-650-review/
    Last edited by Jhonnikolson; 31-01-19, 12:28 PM.

Leave a comment:

• AxeellDaBlazer
    replied
    1. Snoop dogg dancing 'Drop it like its hot'

2.A vagrant with obey cap, Swag glasses and a Yolo cloak please :3 <3

3. T-Rex madafaka

Leave a comment:

• PimpYetti
    replied
    I remember when gpotatoe put an Ankou pick up pet (size was on 1:1 scale) as a april fools day joke in the shop for 1mil gpots xD,

I would love some new pick up pets maybe a dungeon boss random box? Which will give you a dungeon boss as a pick up pet, but you dont know which one you will get untill you open the box :3

Leave a comment:

• Tawli2014
    replied
    Egyptianspirit commented on Tawli2014's reply 04-07-2014, 11:04 PM They are nice looking horses. I have 3 as you may see in my avatar pic. One Straight Egyptian, one Arabian and quarter horse mixed and one Tennesee walker. they r beautiful. how i wish i had one of my own.

Leave a comment:

• Egyptianspirit
    commented on 's reply
    They are nice looking horses. I have 3 as you may see in my avatar pic. One Straight Egyptian, one Arabian and quarter horse mixed and one Tennesee walker.

• Sn0rx
    replied
    Dinosaurs.

Leave a comment:

• AkOnalangBFmO
    replied
    I also like number four. It will also be great if it looks like Shizuku's Blinky ( from Hunter x Hunter ).

Leave a comment:

• Tawli2014
    replied
    me personally,would love to have a gypsy vanner as a pet to ride. gypsy vanners r horse breed with feathered feet, long mane and tail. they can be solid or painted. i prefer the painted ones.

Leave a comment:

• Egyptianspirit
    replied
    I love the idea of the vacuum cleaner. Add the element of Electric to it and have an elemental glow to it.

Leave a comment:

• Janimey
    commented on 's reply
    Lol, agreed. Everyone who's a hero/master probably has the Mammoth hunter title. Lol.

• Nynaeve
    commented on 's reply
    hahahahahaha xD

• Femke
    commented on 's reply
    xD, and next is a kitchen in the guildhouse, so the guys can just say to us girls: GO to the place where you belong.

• Femke
    replied
    LOLOL cordless Vacuum cleaner No way I'm gonna get something like that: I can hear the comments of some ppl already LMAO

Leave a comment:

• Pinocchio
    replied
    I would love to see laptop when it runns it opens and closes like mouth moves

Leave a comment:

Working...
X