Guild siege Results and PoVs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Might View Post
    Watching their PoVs made me laugh. The fact that Smekiller outran GryfinDork and SlovenianBP already is suspicious. On top of that Gryffin was on Lawolf transy which adds 20% extra speed, which Smekiller didn't have. Furthermore Smekiller uses a Blain set, GryffinDork uses a lvl 5 set with kickass speed awakes. So let's just say that both characters get the maximum speed from piercings, equips and short timed CS they use, then it's still questionable how Smekiller outruns Gryffin with no Lvl 5 Set, no Lawolf transy which is 40% speed less already. That's just from looking at numbers.

If you had just a tiny little bit experience about speed hacks in flyff tho, then you wouldn't even have to look at that numbers. It's obvious speed hacking as slovenianbp has already explained. They're easy to get, still work and are abused on any form of flyff, official servers or private servers.
    You can see Bronzes knuckle, shield and pet in his video. 5/7 Wind S shield, 9/9 Wind S knuckle and 10% speed on pet. Also like 5 speed consumables?
    In our company, the customer is never right.
    I'm done here, goodbye

Comment

Really? That's 14 wind S only and he outruns people with 20 Wind S, lvl 5 set and insane speed awakes. Technically these siegers should have around 100 to 110 % more speed than him but "somehow" he's still faster.

Comment

This reminds me of that Mysa in iCe who only ever knew how to glitch inside the statue and spam EVA.

Comment

You don't need to glitch in there, you simply go into it.

Comment

Sorry, I don't actually need to use the statue so I didn't know.

Comment

Originally posted by DarkWall View Post
              Sorry, I don't actually need to use the statue so I didn't know.

I know, after all it's yetti.

Comment

there is no way its legit speed.. i support u guys with this and i hope webzen looks into it and fixes this issue

Comment

ROFL LMAO shit is going down again i was sieging andd br0nze outruns me smekiller outruns me.
                  And i am like why the fuck can a blade outrun me how can this be possible cause i have 7/7 8/8 30% on speed awakes,
                  Made me shit bricks so well i hope it will be fixed cause getting mvp is pretty easy with speed hacks you outrun everyone.

Comment

Guys please, I've already stated no drama or flaming... otherwise it will be locked. Yes both smekiller and Br0nze uses a file called propmover. This file times your speed by 2 or something not sure to be exact. I've had this file for a long time and already sent it in together with a range file for a hope that they one day might be able to patch at least something. If anyone want to continue the talk just chat in game or something.

This is an example of dFlyff siege: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vjWCh0lzye0
                    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kbx-H9FGq5s

"
                    Ez gem, ez lyfe" - J0zper 4k20

Comment

Originally posted by Might View Post

I know, after all it's yetti.

Mocomochi*

For everyone else it's currently the hardest server to siege on (because of me), but for me it is the easiest so I get your point.

Comment

• Magitook
                        Magitook commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Groose logic FTW

• Tiffany
                        Tiffany commented
                        Editing a comment
                        LOOOL groosie you troll

• Historie
                        Historie commented
                        Editing a comment
                        But only because i quittet my Crack on Mochi :*:*:*:*

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xm7k...ature=youtu.be

GoodbyeKitty88's pov

Comment

Lol@ the drama occurring over a slayer wrecking people.

Comment

This siege sucked -.-

Comment

Report arcanist [Removed] in yetti server for using some kind of hack for see invisible people (acrobat DI skill). ty please share this.I wısh all cheaters get banned and game will be good again..

Comment

• Adam
                              Adam commented
                              Editing a comment
                              And how can you know it was a hack and not just him being able to spot a pet and follow it?

It's impossible to prove someone can see you in DI using a hack, I can kill people in DI and I don't use any hacks.

Can't say I care personally, you can use whatever cheats you want, but you can't beat me with those.

Comment

Working...
                            X