What is fun in this game nowadays?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is fun in this game nowadays?

Hi , I have few characters, one of them is a level 130 Slayer.
    I am playing since v3, when leveling was a serious challenge(I remember when Glaphan, the 102 level mob was the highest so it took about 2 hours to get 1% of exp in 110+ levels) and all the hunting zones were full in all servers.
    Now it seems like all continents are empty, only few people in Flaris city.
    What people are doing nowadays? Is there anything for me to do in this game?

Thanks

They're pretty much waiting around to siege for 10-15 minutes once a week if they're not basically soloing dungeons. There's really no reason to come back to this game unless you feel like you need to for nostalgia sake and even then it's not worth it.

Comment

Hello,

I am playing since v3, when leveling was a serious challenge(I remember when Glaphan, the 102 level mob was the highest so it took about 2 hours to get 1% of exp in 110+ levels) and all the hunting zones were full in all servers.
      If you try to level up to 170 you will see that leveling in this game is still a very serious challenge.

What people are doing nowadays? Is there anything for me to do in this game?
      The same thing as they ever did on Flyff, farm dungeons, play PvP, make friends and trade. Even though Flyff didn't get an expansion for a while, GALA regulatory release new FREE content on the game through events. This influx of new items always bring something new to acquire and character progression possibilities are endless.

Comment

Content is actually not free, you can watch it, but not touch it. To farm any dungeon except Wilds you will have to donate serious money (which is actually not worth the game from past age, let's be honest about that). And if we are talking about pvp - you will have to pay the amount of money which can compete with the price of 20 Gold Editions of some AAA-games from 2019-2020.

Comment

• Shaymin
          Shaymin commented
          Editing a comment
          This.
          And before anyone comes and says "but you dont have to purchase WCoins, buy them from others" ...
          I want to remind you thatyou are just outsourcing the problem of WCoins purchases being a requirement for alot of content. They have to be bought at some point.
          Be it you or someone else. And at that point it's not free to play anymore.
          Flyff is more like a "play the first 2 levels for free, pay for the next 5" type of game. A demo, so to say.
          Last edited by Shaymin; 23-06-20, 06:36 PM.

The only challenge of levelling in this game at any point is patience to farm literally hundreds of billions of penya for optimal leveling gear, not getting bored while doing it and having Netflix shows to watch while you braindeadly kill monsters over and over. Then you get to the cap and think "Oh... now what? I farm more money for months on end, or buy wCoins to prepare myself so I can run around and hop in circles while tab targetting players for a 1HKO competition for less than 30 mins I guess"

Comment

I'm a very old player since 2003 and proves that the game is still fun. I picked up on Pk, animus dungeon, collo and farming out events. You will enjoy those.

Comment

Originally posted by Auryon View Post
            I'm a very old player since 2003 and proves that the game is still fun. I picked up on Pk, animus dungeon, collo and farming out events. You will enjoy those.
            This game didn't exist in 2003. And if you're not south korean, you couldn't play this til 2005.

Comment

Working...
            X