Proposed Changes to Guild Siege Lineup

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Proposed Changes to Guild Siege Lineup

Just some changes i've thought of that would/could possibly make siege better

At the moment a huge pain is that the maximum number of guilds that can siege is 8 ,in my opinion this limit should be removed entirely or increased by a lot (to 16 or 24)while keeping the coin rewards to only the top 8 guilds ,here are the reasons i believe it would be good to do so:

It would allow every guild that actualy wants to play to do so instead of having to rely on being realy fast at applying (which realy makes no sense,oh you want to play the main pvp competition?better regist fast because otherwise you're gonna lose your chance to people who wont even play)

Would also allow weaker guilds/players to score more as there would be more people with less gear

It would force people who are registering for coins to at the very least play to get them.

Probably wouldnt change the outcome of the siege itself in most scenarios as the geared guilds would still cleanup at the end

Could end up promoting class diversity since if theres more food in the arena bp isnt exactly the fastest class at farming which could open up oportunities for other classes(although ele and ranger alredy do this,but it would also help the likes of yjs and maybe even blades?)

I'd like to hear others opinions on this.

i think 16 or 24 guild is not possible with the state of the servers atm, 8 guild is already laggy so imagine 16 or worst 24....

Comment

Originally posted by RaZee View Post
      i think 16 or 24 guild is not possible with the state of the servers atm, 8 guild is already laggy so imagine 16 or worst 24....
      Only if you let all 16 or 24 guilds participate within the same arena.
      Why not make it 2~3 instances with 8 guilds each as a maxiumum and hold them in parallel.
      Would be like dungeons then.

Comment

Originally posted by RaZee View Post
        This is just my opinion but we wouldnt see 16 or 24 guilds playing for sure ,its just to add the option so every guild that wants to play does so,right now we dont even have 8 guilds playing most of the time in aibait because they're registered just for coins and some other guilds might want to play instead but werent as lucky to apply before they did,in the few sieges i saw theres usualy 2 guilds not playing and i've even seen a siege 2 weeks ago where 2 werent playing and 1 only had 1 member in there.

Comment

Working...
        X