X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Merrydale
    started a topic Too many AFK farmers in Ivillis dungeon

Too many AFK farmers in Ivillis dungeon

Over the past couple of days I have noticed more than a few AFK farmers in Ivillinis dungeon. Most just stand in place with a tank and continuously cast Electric shock. I also noticed a BP that has managed to give himself reflect damage just standing in one spot and letting the Otems kill themselves attacking him.Could someone who knows how to capture video please check this out and submit a report on them. Cheaters need to go!!!

• Klaig
    commented on 's reply
    This TOS covers botting http://cs.webzen.com/FAQ/Read/195/-1/1478?SearchVal=

Afk farming is done through botting or stucking an element to block a key on your keyboard, both are forbidden.

• Len45
    commented on 's reply
    I believe the game Terms of Service (TOS) that everyone thoroughly reads, understands and agrees to when they download and install the game covers it.

• Merrydale
    replied
    After an extensive search online including examining everything in Wiki I find that there actually are no rules at all, except for forum rules which are posted in the forum. None at all. So anything goes except using 3rd party software or altering game files which would be against the rules of use agreement. Also using cash to by gold or items which is posted as a sticky in this forum
    Last edited by Merrydale; 06-01-20, 06:47 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Len45
    commented on 's reply
    I believe the thinking is that anyone can do it by only using items available in game.
    When gPotato was the producer, "key-locking" was not only allowed but encouraged. This is where you put an item or function in an action slot and force that "hot key" to be active all the time, either by weighing it down or jamming it. Just like Reflection, this did not require any item or action from outside the game, such as a "macro". All players could do it using only game functions.

• Merrydale
    replied
    AFK farming is AFK farming. How does using Champion jewelry to reflect make it OK?? In Ivillis dungeon there is now a reflect AFK farmer at nearly every Red Otem. Why don't you check with your bosses, this can't be right.

Leave a comment:

• Klaig
    replied
    We check for AFK farmers on a regular basis, please report them with customer support if you find some.

Reminder: reflect farmers only is not against the rules.

Leave a comment:

• MothSyndromE
    commented on 's reply
    i posted the link and said that i can farm as long as i want. This obviously means that i use non-prohibited way of afk farming.
    if after these words you still want to "talk" to me on pk server - i don't even know who's the real kid here.

• GimL0cK
    commented on 's reply
    first of all u can use many accounts as u like to farm in collecting fields, thats not abusing at all since flyff allow you to do that.
    second, u talk about "reflect dmg" I didnt even mention reflect damage but classes like mages/acrobats who are there farming with programs thats other thing.
    and when u say "dont open ur mouth pls" you're just showing me you're a kid.

• MothSyndromE
    commented on 's reply
    >many-many people in guilds duping perins like crazy + abusing events like christmas with hordes of twink accounts in collecting fields
    >well, we can't do anything wih that, so we let it be

>small group of dudes just afk farming with reflect damage
    >cOmE tO pK sErVeR aNd wE tAlk iF u aFk fArM tHeRe

don't open ur mouth pls
    Last edited by MothSyndromE; 15-12-19, 11:33 AM.

• GimL0cK
    commented on 's reply
    come to pk server mothsyndrome and we talk if u afk farm there

• MothSyndromE
    replied
    Originally posted by Flyffveteran View Post

If they have more interesting things to do, then why do they even play the game?
    PvP, dungeons, something like that.

Leave a comment:

• Flyffveteran
    replied
    Originally posted by MothSyndromE View Post

dude, it's 2019. People have more interesting things to do than just rightclick ~5 mobs per minute.
    If they have more interesting things to do, then why do they even play the game?

Leave a comment:

• MothSyndromE
    replied
    Originally posted by Merrydale View Post
    Moth claims nobody cares about cheaters and hackers. Obviously not true, else why would I have posted in the first place. Most likely Moth doesn't care because maybe he 'cheats?????? Also your other claims are BS because they do hurt the economy and Webzen cares that's why they ban players who are caught.
    http://forum.webzen.com/forum/en/fly...ic-afk-farming

Well, you can watch me farming items this way for a looong term :>

Leave a comment:

• LaidToRest
    replied
    I agree with Merry I hate cheaters. Ban them all!!!!!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X