Concerning advanced guild houses

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Concerning advanced guild houses

First wave of the advanced guild house feature was a disaster.

Several people have voiced very high bid numbers. In the amounts of trillions. Still to lose the bid by inactive guilds that suggestively (and realistically) in control of players using duplication methods.

Let's do some math. Prior to merge, and current. I think we can all agree that 1b/100wc was the in game ratio. Further we're able to agree that a player who is selling wcoin in game at this rate can make a good amount of penya. I know some players bidding 1-3 trillion penya. That is equal to $1,000 every trillion penya that legit players have spent to obtain these amounts. A maximum bid (rounded up) would be 5.4 trillion. Suggestively, that is $5,400 wcoin profits webzen should see. I'd be willing to bet they haven't seen $1 from these inactive guilds that use duplication methods to clone currency in game.

Accordingly, only 1 active guild secured this feature. Out of 5 guild houses available. That does not seem right. Not by any means.

Let's do some more math. Since this year with 2 merges. That is 64 guild houses no longer existing. 64 guild houses that tangibly spent 13k wcoin each to have furniture. That's over 800k in pure profit that webzen has essentially stolen from these players. Obviously I can't say if all those houses were loaded with this feature. But it's tangible for sure.

This "duper alt guild" thing is rumored to continue to prevent players from utilizing this feature. Making it impossible for 96 guilds pre merges that had this feature or access to it before now null.

So. Moving forward. I'd like to know what webzens plans are for compensation. Or to make this situation right for the honest players that open their wallets for this game.

Ive heard some suggestions like:

"Let these furniture be compatible with medium guild houses"

"Ban the leads of the duper guilds so they lose the house"

"Reset the auction"

"Get the devs to add new guild marks to allow for enough advanced guild houses for all guilds"

"Replace the bid limit to the 42b it used to be"

Lots of suggestions. But the community demands something to be done. It's not just about the 13k wcoin spent on guild furniture. It's also the amount spent to obtain in game currency to make such ridiculous bids that webzen is profiting on while players suffer with no result.

What's your plan GM's?

I agree! There is way too many unknown guilds with duped penya maxing out the bids on houses to not allow active guilds to get them. Webzen should look into who bid what amount and start doing their job. I've seen way too many dupers and unlegit players that have been reported and nothing is being done. Instead webzen likes to ban legit players for no reason. The only way to fix this problem is to start with the source and that is WEBZEN. Do your job and stop banning random people just because you get spammed with reports (fake ones to be exact) and start banning people like these that have 5.5 TRILLION of duped perins to bid on a guild house.

Comment

• BuDah
      BuDah commented
      Editing a comment
      To expand further. Webzen needs to start listening to the people that are actually in the game. Who of webzen actually participates in the in game community? No one. They simply just ban people with tickets anyone could send in that could have falsified info. The management of this game really needs a facelift. Someone in game that can monitor and validate these reports rather than just going ban trigger happy on the wrong folks.

Too many shady people playing and getting away with ruining this game. Let's look at these people that dupe. Beadstack. Exploit hacks. Steal from the game by using PayPal or other external methods. I'm not going to defame anyone. But I know several players guilty of these behaviors. And 10/10 agree they should play by the rules or suffer the consequences. I'm legit too concerned if I'm reporting these players, webzen will just ban me instead when I'm playing by the rules. And let these others that knowingly do wrong continue to kill the game.

Wake up webzen! "We're only the publisher" doesn't excuse these issues. You take my money that I gladly spend to help keep this game alive. Do the players that pay you the coin courtesy and find a solution for your customers.

• Len45
      Len45 commented
      Editing a comment
      @ BuDah: Webzen doesn't ban people based solely on tickets accusing another player of doing something wrong. They investigate the information the ticket writer(s) present. If their investigation PROVES wrongdoing, they will then take action against the accused, up to a ban. Sort of like a court of law, except the results of a specific investigation and any penalties assessed are not made public, even to the ticket writer(s).
      Being "only the publisher" DOES make Webzen restricted in what they can do. For instance, they can not add additional guild houses as that would violate their contract with GALA; they can only suggest, request, plead, implore,and beg GALA add them. Keep in mind there are MANY other publishers of FlyFF in the world these decisions would impact.

• BuDah
      BuDah commented
      Editing a comment
      @Len45

Correct on your logic about being a publisher with webzen. I know they have limitations and such. However from the customer point of view, they're just taking people's money and not delivering result.

As for bans. Yes they investigate. However I've seen plenty of friends have wrongful bans from falsified information. Thus my rant on that.

Totally agree with topic-starter. This situation is unacceptable. This game is more than 15 years old and probably not making a lot of money for webzen, but the majority of current flyff players really do care about this game and the community. You guys can’t keep us hanging like this. Many people have busted their ass off to gather money to buy an advanced GH. And yes, I know we can’t all be winners but at least give us a fair chance!

Comment

I agree with this. This should be looked in to for a solution. I definitely think there should be more guild houses we merged 3 servers to one why stay the same amount of house. That crazy to me.

Comment

• Len45
        Len45 commented
        Editing a comment
        Actually there were a total of NINE servers merged to create the new AIBATT server; don't forget the merge back in 2011.
        Each of those server was more populated than the new AIBATT (with the possible exception of Damien).
        Last edited by Len45; 19-11-19, 02:50 AM.

I agree, let everyone have their advanced guild furniture into normal houses. This situation have been really depressing as we worked for months to get a guild house, only for the people who don't play the game wins it easily. This is outrageous.

Comment

It's very saddening that this is the reality of the game right now. I really hope it does not remain this way!

Comment

We cannot be expected to spend so much money (both in game money for a house and over 100 bucks for furniture), and be ok with duped penya taking the bids. Having the exact same amount of houses as before doesn't even make any sense. Lykan already bought houses just this year, where is all this penya? Gone. We cannot be expected to max the bid (full inventory of perins and max penya amount) every time we want to buy an house. That is over 5000 bucks worth of WC to sell in game for penya.
          We demand a solution.

Comment

*In the discord*-----------------------------------------------------------------

Players: Yo gm's what are you guys gonna do about the dupers creating penya to outbid anyone buying the guild houses?

GMs: Submit a ticket, if you have concerns or suggestions open a thread in the forums

*In the Forums*-----------------------------------------------------------------

Players: okay done and done

GMs: LUL, galas responsible >: sowwy
            GALA: LUL
            Webzen: LUL

Comment

Originally posted by KooKooKachoo View Post
              *In the discord*-----------------------------------------------------------------

Players: Yo gm's what are you guys gonna do about the dupers creating penya to outbid anyone buying the guild houses?

GMs: Submit a ticket, if you have concerns or suggestions open a thread in the forums

*In the Forums*-----------------------------------------------------------------

Players: okay done and done

GMs: LUL, galas responsible >: sowwy
              GALA: LUL
              Webzen: LUL
              first good post here.

Comment

Many of these people that posted in this thread have a very low amount of life-time posts. duped accounts? same person with multiple accounts, pretending to be more people than him/they actually are?

On the issue:

there are 16 GHs which should be more than enough for most active guilds. People claim all those "inactive" , "unknown" guilds won because of duped perins. Does anyone have any proof for that? Most major big guilds havent even tried bidding. Needless to say, if no "active" , "well-known" guilds bids, some noob-guild is gonna get the house.
                Additionally, what makes you think that "known" guilds have more perins to spend than "inactive" guilds?
                An "inactive" guild with duped perins would certainly bid the 5.4tril max bid right? Has anyone seen any proof that this happened?
                Some people on discord say things like "I BID 3TRILL STILL LOST WTF IS THIS DUPED PERINS".... well that 3trill penya bid sounds like dupe to me :thinking:
                Additionally, any proof that actually 3trill was being bid? Others claim they got overbid with 1trill. One trillion isnt even that much. People in this thread assume you can only get penya through selling wcoins. 155 Items sell for hundreds of billions, similarly have other items. Jewelry sets go over the table for 200-300b+ all the time.
                I think it's way to quick to assume that all these "inactive" guilds that beat a 1trill bid (supposedly, proofs missing) have duped perins. (though, of course, they may have)

People that had adv GHs on lykan knew from the very start that their GH will be lost once another merge happens. Cant really say that webzen "stole" furniture-wcoins from those guilds lul.

Furthermore, a small GH can also use furniture. Not quite as much, but for most guilds, it is more than enough. The one big loss is 27str, everything else is only minor losses compared to adv GH.

So in my opinion, all those claims stated by most people here are invalid. There are a couple "real" issues though.

- Apparently when you bid and didnt win, youre supposed to get 99% of your money back. That apparently isnt happening. So all the losing guilds lost unexpectedly a lot of penya.

- Darkon doesnt have any adv GHs, which is kinda.. weird? We dont really need more GHs, 16 should be enough, but Darkon not having any is weird. So I think they could add a couple more in Darkon.

Comment

The Guild house bid is not even doing a good job on being a "tiny money sink" either since dupers are just creating penya

Originally posted by Hyaton View Post
                  Jewelry sets go over the table for 200-300b+ all the time..
                  most those jewelry sets are duped..., that have been selling.

and the 3 trill Penya bid was a bunch of people in a guild pooling their money together to make a bid and; yes there is proof of it, when we they got it mailed back saying bid failed with 30,000 peirn.

On top of that just because people have low forum post accounts doesn't mean they are fake accounts. You’re worrying too much about irrelevant stuff. The Gm’s can see all the different IP’s on top of that they can see how much the bids were for the guild house so nobody needs to show you proof. This is an actual part of the community that cares and are making a post about it.

Your opinion is irrelevant all the claims can be seen by Gm when they look into it, that’s one of the points of this thread. Your just trying to divert the topic away from the actual problems.

Comment

Auction period 2. And here we are again. Known duper guilds from lykan taking the houses.

Webzen making a nice profit from people selling wcoin to generate some perin all to lose to these dupers yet again.

Comment

This issue is still going on, many guilds bidding for guild houses that nobody has ever heard of or seen, somehow outbidding the biggest most active guilds on the server... And heard rumours that they bid with duped penya so that they can sell to other guilds for irl cash... not acceptable, please fix.

Comment

Originally posted by BuDah View Post
                        Auction period 2. And here we are again. Known duper guilds from lykan taking the houses.

Webzen making a nice profit from people selling wcoin to generate some perin all to lose to these dupers yet again.
                        this is not the webzen fault actually. No one makes you donate ur money. There are more chances webzen starts paying attention to the problem if you actually stop donating.

Comment

Working...
                        X