Options for SM and Darkon

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Options for SM and Darkon

I think it would be great if we could have the NPC's from flaris like card manager, the upgrade section, and guild house entry all also available in the other towns like saint morning and darkon.

Would minimize the need to be in flaris as much. I had to relocate my characters to sm, and I can't properly play without these functions without crashing. Even logging in at s2 or s3 I suffer crashes in flaris with the newly expanded player number all there.

Anyone else think it'd be a good idea?

I think that a great idea , make the 2 other town more useful and help flaris for lagg issue .

Comment

Originally posted by JSanB View Post
      I think that a great idea , make the 2 other town more useful and help flaris for lagg issue .
      Ye. Would encourage more players to use the other town areas for sure.

I dont even want to top up if I can't even upgrade things like my fash and such...

Comment

I was just thinking about this. I hope it can be done. I'd love to settle in to sm

Comment

Having utilities in other towns would help spreading the players around. Having every player be in Flaris doesn't help the experienced players upgrade their gears or having new players navigate to find NPCs for their quests.

I say having other NPCs in other towns would help a lot.

Comment

This is a great idea. I would love to have the option of Darkon as a primary station like old times.

Comment

Working...
            X