Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pet revive C

my pet died because of d/c
    it had a nice awake and was level c and i dont think theres even a revive scroll for that
    this is really annyoing u cant evn play this game for more than 2hrs without losing a party or in my unfortunate case a pet

How does your pet die if you DC?

Comment

because when you're in the middle of levelling and ur fighting a mob that mob continues to hit you but your charc doesnt and you dont instantly d/c its like your charc is frozen for a little bit and THEN u d.c so it killed me whilst i had the pet out so the pet died

idk why they wont even let me pay for reviving it when its their shitty servers fault

Comment

Originally posted by Cl0ck View Post
        because when you're in the middle of levelling and ur fighting a mob that mob continues to hit you but your charc doesnt and you dont instantly d/c its like your charc is frozen for a little bit and THEN u d.c so it killed me whilst i had the pet out so the pet died

idk why they wont even let me pay for reviving it when its their shitty servers fault
        that's the essence of flyff

Comment

theyre pretending like individual people aren't spending thousands of $ alone on this game. its disrespectful to the die hard community, most of which who play today have played since v7, to not fix and update the very very obvious and easy problems.

its 2019. ive made like 3 posts like this within the past month or so

idk theyre not even trying to compete with other games at all or anything they just suckering ppl via their nostalgia... like myself...

Comment

Working...
          X