Transy for Fashion M/F

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Transy for Fashion M/F

Hi, I just wanna suggest a transy for Fashion like the same as what we have with armors in-game, i’ve notice many players were also looking for this kind of stuff, I thought it was just me 😅 but as I spoke to them there is actually no difference between the armors and fashions genders while we do understand that some Male fashions doesn’t have the female version but what about just making it only for rare/common fashions? Or just rare? As most of the people use rare fashion like “azurite/emerald and some basic fashions that has the same male/female version. It would be also be a good idea to make this item because some people that are just starting and lets say they need a perin to sell it but some other buyers need the other type of Gender so they couldn’t make themselves a money in-game. I mean this would help a lot of players to be satisfied playing and also would also good profit with the company for selling them in the wcoin shop and most players will just top up. But this was just only a suggestion, just really curious but i know mods snd devs are busy on focusing merge but still.

thank you!

Originally posted by Quirona View Post
    Hi, I just wanna suggest a transy for Fashion like the same as what we have with armors in-game, i’ve notice many players were also looking for this kind of stuff, I thought it was just me 😅 but as I spoke to them there is actually no difference between the armors and fashions genders while we do understand that some Male fashions doesn’t have the female version but what about just making it only for rare/common fashions? Or just rare? As most of the people use rare fashion like “azurite/emerald and some basic fashions that has the same male/female version. It would be also be a good idea to make this item because some people that are just starting and lets say they need a perin to sell it but some other buyers need the other type of Gender so they couldn’t make themselves a money in-game. I mean this would help a lot of players to be satisfied playing and also would also good profit with the company for selling them in the wcoin shop and most players will just top up. But this was just only a suggestion, just really curious but i know mods snd devs are busy on focusing merge but still.

thank you!
    nobody will add this, because gender requirements for each type of those pay to win armors make players buy more stated fashion sets => more profit for webzen and gala.

Comment

• Quirona
      Quirona commented
      Editing a comment
      well tbh, we have so much kids that doesnt rely on real money topping up, lets also accept the fact that not all players can open a bank account or even get a credit card/debit for themselves to top up in-game because im just putting my self to their own shoe base imo because some countries that are really corrupt lets say philippines/brazil and eventhough they are 20+ adult person its hard for them to get themselves a credit card so thats where scamming. but what I am pointing out is that there are some players that doesn't have bank/credit/debit card even disable ppl doesn't even get a pension from the government(this is just imo and depends which country you are in if its really a corrupt one im referring) because I don't really see any difference with armor+fashion awake and transy them. i mean if people really want to make a fashion they will make it doesn't matter if its Male or Female character as long as he really wants it. I think this could be good and benificial for all the players who rely with their hard work "farms/hunting dungeons" for perins and to upgrade.

• MothSyndromE
      MothSyndromE commented
      Editing a comment
      "and benificial for all the players"
      yes, benificial for players, but not for developers.

One guy wants to sell male emerald set, but the only customer is a girl. So, a girl has to buy female variant of this suit from cash shop because nobody sells it ingame. And of course it will be better for developers to make u buy whole complete set of emerald set instead of little cheap transy scroll.

• Quirona
      Quirona commented
      Editing a comment
      Thats true that they can have more money but if ppl are having hard time to deal with this little problem it can cause some players quitting or just leaving their acc behind and playing other games, but its not our problem ofcourse but as a player not just me , not just you we all wants a developer that are neutral minded about this things. if they can do it with armor why not in fashion too? I mean whats the difference between those 2 sets? like if they really just want money from the players how about those players who are playing this game and making this game alive? i mean more people more fun right? they can just do like no transy for armor too right? its just make sense for me but its only my imo i hope I get my side and my opninion clear as what my really intention of posting this thread not jsut for me but also for those future players and all players ingame. I'll leave it here I won't argue.

I'll just wait and wait til merge and see what happens with thsi thread :P

I totally agree with this.

-----------

iFervidus ~ Mocomochi ~ US Server ~ Level 160 Crackshooter
    iJay ~ Clockworks ~ EU ~ Level 150 Slayer

Check out my YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCi3...ON4U6cbuXaGniQ

"Success is not something that happens to you, it's something that happens BECAUSE of YOU."

Comment

Working...
    X