Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We Need Upgraded Items "Undroppeables"

Hi Dears GM's And Players!

I will start this making a request about Inventory that I think need to be changed "Upgraded/Premium items need to be UNDROPPEABLE".
    Premium powered item shouldn't be dropped even if I click "ok" like a soul linked or any premium Item.
    Is not easy to boost items, it takes a lot of luck and a lot of premium items to reach certain levels of power.

This is my sad history xD
    I was Opening lvl 120 Treasure Boxes but the most of items are dropped to make space for open more boxes and by mistake I dropped my speed shield xdddd.....
    I think this kind of mistakes can't be acceptable, I mean, I was just dropping unnecessary items to make space xdddd
    And I know is completely my mistake, But I think This kind of items should be considered as Premium Items or "Undroppeable".
    If I want to delete it I will put it at the dump but it shouldn't be droppeable.

I hope u can understand what I'm trying to say when you read the next.
    Lost Item Was a Shield 9/9 Pierced with Wind Cards (S)

I think now u understand why those kind of items need to be "Undroppeable"

Sorry for my bad english and Thanks For Read And Comment about this!

King Regards!

I've had this happen to me back in the day. I tried filling a ticket but unfortunately they said that it can't be returned.

But I totally agree with you. I wish there was an option to where you can lock specific items that way it lessens the chances of us making a mistake by dropping them.

-----------

iFervidus ~ Mocomochi ~ US Server ~ Level 160 Crackshooter
    iJay ~ Clockworks ~ EU ~ Level 150 Slayer

Check me out on YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCi3...ON4U6cbuXaGniQ

"Success is not something that happens to you, it's something that happens BECAUSE of YOU."

Comment

Yes, they should, but unfortunately, they are not responsible for that so be careful next time

Comment

Hello,

for now we cannot make any promises, but we will collect all data from you guys, and send a suggestion to Gala.
        However, it is on them to decide if they wanna adapt something like that or not.

Best regards,
        ~Piccolo

Community Support:

What Player think i do.

What i really do.

Comment

Why not make it possible again to pick up dropped items? It's a great way for beginners to make a little bit of extra money

Comment

I agree. An option to individually mark items as "favourites" (similar to pokemon Go) and favourites cannot be dropped/deleted/sold to npc without "unfavouriting" them, that would be great!

Comment

• Pabo
              Pabo commented
              Editing a comment
              The problem is that it can interfere with the PK system. The Consequences on other killing players : Inventory & wearing Item Drop
              http://flyff-wiki.webzen.com/wiki/PK

PK. Inventory and wearing drop..
              Soul linked, blessed, level reduced items and items in extra bag can't be dropped,
              It's a good suggestion, with : if your items do not match the list above, you can still lose it in the PK channel..
              Last edited by Pabo; 19-09-19, 10:07 PM.

Yes having the ability to lock/favorite an item would be a great feature considering the fact that Webzen doesn't restore deleted or dropped items like gPotato used to do.

-----------

iFervidus ~ Mocomochi ~ US Server ~ Level 160 Crackshooter
            iJay ~ Clockworks ~ EU ~ Level 150 Slayer

Check me out on YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCi3...ON4U6cbuXaGniQ

"Success is not something that happens to you, it's something that happens BECAUSE of YOU."

Comment

This is the essential part of the game, if you accidently dropped an important item - it's only your fault.

Comment

• IFervidus
                IFervidus commented
                Editing a comment
                And what made you say it's essential?

i opened a box that i couldnt even see in my inventory as it was on the top part of my inventory and i was at the bottom part therefore it is possible to accidentally delete something that u cant even see wtf youre deleting............

Comment

Working...
              X